Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You know that Floyd/Ellerbe were rambling about giving blood, giving urine and working out but all 3 BS excuses were shot down!!! NEXT!!!

NEXT?

Floyd drank enough fluids that would have relieved him as per USADA, NSAC and WADA documentation.
    Floyd just needed to drink a few cups of fluid per pound lost but I'm sure that with a meal too, Floyd would have been more than fine as far as going up a few measily pounds!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

That is relatively NOTHING compared to what someone such as McGregor or Canelo or Chavez Jr does prior to and after weigh-ins!!!

Floyd was woozy after that? After he even drank? Due to his excuses? WHAT A JOKE!!!

Well well, look at you. You can't even win one vote in a thunderdome battle, but you can play internet medical officer, huh? Aint that nice.

So, how about you tell us about Floyd being dehydrated for the Mosley fight. I mean...he doesn't go up and down in weight much, but he seemed to be dehydrated there. And it's all on film. Hmmm...

Either you're not a very good internet medical officer, or.....actually that's it. You're not very good at anything actually. I mean, you couldn't win a single vote in the dome, after I let you pick the judges. tsk tsk. I bet you would have loved if Floyd let Pacquiao pick the judges instead of Nevada, right? Well I let you pick the judges....and you lost 4-0. That had to hurt. Or did it hurt more that the judges returned to tell you to stop being a bltch?

Now quit stalling and quote Floyd saying the blood test caused his dehydration.

Chop chop, bltch.
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      DEFLECTING AGAIN?

Go read what I said above ... then go check out my previous posts. Then realize that I gave you 5 responses and 1 in which you can figure it out by responding to a question.

No that hard DEFLECTOR!!!

Lmao. This has to be the dumbest argument ever. I'm deflecting because I asked you a question and you demand I answer your question before you answer me. You know damn well all of your bullshlt "answers" were all ducks and deflections.

Stop with the deflecting bltch Man up and just answer the question!
      Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Of course. At his peak? He was expected to KO the best guys in the world within two or three weight classes. That's a different level. That's Tyson, Sonny Liston kind of **** ++.

Comment

• Once again, I'll answer all of your questions. Just for you to dodge my 1 question again and again

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Which Floyd was right, DEFLECTOR? I'm still waiting for your response.
          2015 version of Floyd and USADA(gave retro TUE) where they believe that blood testing affects you or pre-2015 version of Floyd and USADA that said it doesn't affect you?
          What the actual **** are you talking about??? Can you quote Floyd saying that "blood testing affects you" or USADA saying it for that matter? I don't see what this has to do with Pacquaio needing drug testing to end 24 days before the fight. DEFLECTION.

2009/2010
          Was Manny right that giving blood can affect you while training and for the fight as he said on a video prior to the negotiations (Morales fight)?
          It could affect you ON THE DAY of training. But no boxer gives blood the day of a fight. And it won't affect you 14 days away from fight, right? Do we agree with that? lol Again, this doesn't answer why he needs testing to end 24 days before the fight. DEFLECTION.

2009/2010/2011
          Was Floyd and USADA right that giving blood does not affect you while training?
          Yes, they were right. Again, are we talking about giving blood at a time not on the day of the fight. I'm assuming so because....no one gives blood on the day of a fight. So yea, they are right. By the way, what the **** does this have to do with Pacquiao needing testing to end 24 days before the fight? Deflection!

Floyd brings up Morales!!!! He knew that Manny would say no!!!:
          "The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight didn't get made because Manny Pacquiao said he wanted two weeks of non-testing. The last two weeks leading up until the fight, he didn't want to take the tests, so that's why the fight didn't happen. Everything they asked of me, I agreed and what I asked of them, they didn't agree."

" When Manny gave blood before the first Morales fight, he lost.
          He didn't give blood for the next two fights and he knocked Morales out with ease. A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

2015 - Floyd now contradicts his previous statements about the affects of giving blood
          Was Floyd right that giving blood 10 days earlier affects you while training?
          Again, when did Floyd Mayweather say that giving blood 10 days before a fight "affects" you? If you have a quotation to drop, I suggest you do so. If you can't provide a direct quotation, doesn't that mean you are just a butthurt f@g that is trying to cling to something that even you know is bullshlt. You're stupid, but you're not that stupid. You know that I know you're full of shlt. It's really sad that you have to stoop this low just because Pacquiao, your hero, is a fraud.

He brought up Morales? Whoopty wooo. We know he offered 14 days before the fight, no testing. 2 ****ing weeks bro. You gave no answer as to why Manny declined. DEFLECTION!

2008 - Golden Boy - Floyd's promoters thinks its an INSULT to have extra testing!!!
          "Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."
          Um...let's try this again. What the **** does this have to do with why Manny Pacquiao needed testing to end 24 days before the fight. Deflection!

2) It was a negotiation on something that Floyd wanted. Floyd wanted something that went beyond the commission rules and it was not the norm back then. It's not even the norm now.
          You're not this stupid. 50/50 split. Biggest fight in the world. Drug testing 14 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT. Even Roach said 5 days was ok. Pacquiao walks? Face it. Keeping it real. Manny would have faught. Arum had no faith in him and wanted to get out of the fight. Either that, or Pacquiao was doping. Could even be both. But here is the thing. Even if Pacquiao would have fought, HE DIDN'T. He licked the soles of Arums shoes like he usually does. Is it because Arum knows something that we don't know? He has a very odd control over your boy, don't you agree? Hmmmm...

Oh, and what the **** does this have to do with Pac needing drug testing to end 24 days before the fight? Don't give me that negotiation bullshlt when he was saying he'll do the test at 24 days out, but 14 days is too much for him to handle. LMAO. Get the **** out of here. What is the reason for declining 14 days before the fight???. DEFLECTION!

AND

3) Manny felt that they were the A side back then and didn't want to take any orders from Floyd.
          LMAO. He had 50/50 and a weight agreement in his favor. And he was stuck on the difference between 14 days before the fight and 24 days before the fight for drug testing ending.

"50/50 of the biggest fight to be made isn't enough...I need those 10 days." lol.

Read that again and relish in how stupid you are to believe such a thing. Something was up with your boy. Either he's a coward or he's a doper. Maybe both.

AND

4) Floyd and company accused Manny of taking PEDs. As I pointed out, the year before, Golden Boy was on Manny's side in that they too thought it was an INSULT to even bring up extra testing when Zab Judah requested Mosley to get extra testing. Golden Boy told Judah NO WAY!!!!!

They knew that Manny was going to feel insulted and the fight would more than likely not happen after that. The evidence is there as Manny sued them all!
          WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? HOW ABOUT THIS, SMART GUY:

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED THAT SOMEONE ACUSES YOU OF DOPING....HOW ABOUT....TAKING THE ****ING TESTS AND PROVING THAT YOU'RE CLEAN. YOU'RE TELLING ME SAYING YOU WON'T TAKE THE TESTING IF IT ENDS 14 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT MAKES YOU COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A BOSS????? LMAOOOO. THAT'S WHAT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE OF A CHEATER! And he just swallowed that shlt instead of stepping up and proving he was clean. LMAO. Lil bltch.

AND

5) This was the first time Manny had to do this and this was going to be his biggest fight. With what happened with Morales and people saying that Manny got duped, he didn't want something like that to happen again!

AND

6) Manny's concern was not just for the fight but also training.

JESUS CHRIST. WHAT THE **** DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT DRUG TESTING ENDING 14 DAYS BEFORE THE ****ING FIGHT. REAL TALK. STOP ****ING CRYING, BRO. YOU KNOW THAT SHlT WAS BULLSHlT. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO JUSTIFY A GROWN MAN THINKING HE WILL BE AFFECTED BY DRUG TESTING 14 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU TRYING SO HARD TO DEFEND SUCH NONSENSE. THE DUDE ISN'T JESUS, BRO. FOR ****S SAKE.

Weak:
          Feeling weaker in that you can become dizzy/faint and or you can feel tired or not the usual energy or other types of symptoms that affect your body in such a manner.

Manny Pacquiao complained about some of those symptoms. So then Floyd said what he said about Manny BUT then Floyd needs a few banned IV bags!!! Even though we all saw Floyd look good at the weigh in, according to Floyd fans! We saw Floyd drink adequately enough to not feel any of the symptoms above to the degree of having no choice but to use banned IV bags but according to Floyd, he was still feeling the affects!!!
          Refer to my other post, internet medic

Canelo looked very dehydrated trying to make weight at Floyd vs Canelo weigh-in. People such as Andre Ward noticed.

"Canelo didn't look good yesterday (at weigh-in). It's a big fight and you come that close to your opponent: You saw how Floyd was hyped up, full of energy. Even if you don't have energy because you're making weight, like I've never seen a guy go on a stage and sit down. That concerned me."

So I hope that you can answer Floyd's and USADA's contradictions ................ DEFLECTOR!

Canelo?????

So um.....WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WHY PACQUAIO NEEDED TESTING TO END 24 DAYS BEFORE THE FIGHT?

DEFLECTION!

I believe it's my turn:

Now, without mentioning Mayweather, or Canelo, or USADA, or Mosley, or Shaefer, or whomever the **** else you are DEFLECTING to...

What logical reason can you give for Manny Pacquiao agreeing to testing ending 24 days before the fight but not 14 days before the fight. All of your bullshlt about negotiations and wanting to be the boss is trash being that it was a 50/50 fight and Pac already agreed to drug testing and 24 days, so the main issue is specifically not accepting 14 days. What is it about testing ending 14 days before the fight that would turn any logical thinking person away? Let's see what you got.
          Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I'm not going back and debating on that old ass post boy
            Old post? Ok...Have a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              BoxingTrav - next time just post under your real account playa.
              What fake account. I had an account that was locked out years ago. I opened this one after that was locked out. Look me up on IG if you think this is an alt. Boxingtrav

Comment

1. floyd retired then came back when pac was #1, how is floyd the a side? it was 50/50 straight down the line.

2. not after being accused and being called easy work. if manny is easy work you dont need extra testing. you get in and whoop his a$$. simple right?

3. so floyd ONLY signed on what "floyd" agree, that doesnt mean jack! it takes 2 to make a fight, that's why there's a thing called "negotiating"!

4. just like i thought, hold nothing against floyd but you just said you lost respect for a fighter who stopped training and treat it as a hobby. (isnt that the exact reason floyd is doing)?

5. manny never said marquez was on peds, manny knocked morales out in the rematch using the gloves he wanted (so that dedunk your reason of making an excuse for not having reyes gloves)

manny never said he was scared of needles (debunk your lies again).
                Nice back and forth but I'll move on now. I don't think you were following the negotiations closely when it was happening or maybe you're trolling. Have a good day

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  Nice back and forth but I'll move on now. I don't think you were following the negotiations closely when it was happening or maybe you're trolling. Have a good day
                  no need to go back and forth. i posted why manny was the a-side but i guess you choose to not see it.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  actually i take back what i said earlier, it wasnt 50/50, during 2009-2010 pac was clearly the a-side! look at the work he put in! how is floyd the a-side, see below!

2009 - floyd vs marquez = $1 mil
                  2010 - floyd vs mosley = $1.4 mil = $2.4 mil

2009 - manny vs hatton - $825k
                  2009 - manny vs cotto - $1.25 mil
                  2010 - manny vs clottey - $700k
                  2010 - manny vs margarito - $1.15 mil = $3.9 mil

Comment

no need to go back and forth. i posted why manny was the a-side but i guess you choose to not see it.
                    1. lol simple math says floyd averaged 1.2 mil and Manny averaged slighly less than 1.

2. Mosely - Mayweather doubled Pac Clottey. Significant because those were their first fights after their clash fell through.

But it was reading this post that brought me to the realization that you did not follow this story closely when it was happening. No one thought Manny was the A side. NO ONE.

I won't even discuss that Floyd held the pay per view record at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                      1. lol simple math says floyd averaged 1.2 mil and Manny averaged slighly less than 1.

2. Mosely - Mayweather doubled Pac Clottey. Significant because those were their first fights after their clash fell through.

But it was reading this post that brought me to the realization that you did not follow this story closely when it was happening. No one thought Manny was the A side. NO ONE.

I won't even discuss that Floyd held the pay per view record at that point.
                      did you not read what both guys made during 2009-2010??????? 2009-201 is when they started talking for the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X