Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I edited your post since all you did is that .... DEFLECTOR!!!

"A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

Hmmm, Floyd says he knows about "juicing"
    So you think Floyd's weak A$$ was dizzy or fainting or low on energy? Floyd knows how to contradict himself or maybe he is talking about his experience!!!

From what he said, Floyd was weak because of not being able to juice or trying to hide the juicing!!!
    Aww. I thought you were going to quote Floyd about that trifecta. AHAHAHAHA. WHERE IS THE QUOTATION FROM FLOYD SAYING GIVING BLOOD WAS THE REASON FOR HIS DEHYDRATION. WAITINGGGGG!!!

Now now. We both know you are the deflector. Remember when you deflected from the EPO question about 20 times until you tried to change the topic in the dome and still got beat 4-0? Hahahahaha.

So when are you going to stop ducking and deflecting, bltch. Why did Pac need 24 days to recover from giving blood. Let Freddie help you:

"I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight," Roach said. "If they give me a five-day window or something like that I have no problem with it."
    What you got, bltch
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Deflector? Says the guy who refuses to answer one single question.

Do you believe Manny needed over 14 days to recover from giving blood?

Maybe you didn't care. Back in 2012 you were making posts like this!

LMAOOOOO. SHAME SHAME SHAMEEEEE ON YOU. YOU WERE JUST ABOUT WITH PED's BEING TAKEN WHEN YOUR IDOL WAS BEING SEEN AS DIRTY AS ****. AHAHAHAHAHA.

ANOTHER L FOR YOU, Clown! By the way, go back and read Zaroku's post about being able to look yourself in the mirror after I crushed you 4-0
      DEFLECTOR and CHEAT why didn't you post everything?

Fortunately, I found that thread.
      From what I remember, I thought it was interesting so I posted it ... but the thread had another post of mine where it squashes what you said and SPEAKs the TRUTH .... you are a LIAR, a CHEAT and DEFLECTOR!!!

Read and weep .... CHEATER!!!!

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Guess which manny fan is fed up that Manny no longer gets KO's when he fights.

ADP02

When did I ever say that I was for what "Cashmore" said?

If Manny would get caught, I would call it for what it is. He would be considered a cheater .... Floyd and some of his fans call Manny a cheat with no proof. See the difference?

but

funny how when this topic is brought up to be used against your hero Floyd and him admitting to numbing his hands on fight night. Floyd fans either run away from the discussion or bring up their own excuses instead of saying that was wrong what Floyd did.

Even when discussions on testing needs to be done year round to be more effective, Floyd fans have excuses as well.

I was even OK for year round testing as they are more effective.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Read what and weep, f@g? You already exposed yourself by making the thread in the first place.

And thanks for showing that Dunn called you on it already

Big Dunn and I have had our battles, that's cool

but

my response is what you didn't point out!!! LIAR!!!

FACTs: Proven again that you cannot admit when you are WRONG!
      So you DEFLECT!!! Always the same formula ..... LAME!!!

Comment

DEFLECTOR and CHEAT why didn't you post everything?

Fortunately, I found that thread.
        From what I remember, I thought it was interesting so I posted it ... but the thread had another post of mine where it squashes what you said and SPEAKs the TRUTH .... you are a LIAR, a CHEAT and DEFLECTOR!!!

Read and weep .... CHEATER!!!!

I was even OK for year round testing as they are more effective.

Big Dunn and I have had our battles, that's cool

but

my response is what you didn't point out!!! LIAR!!!

FACTs: Proven again that you cannot admit when you are WRONG!
        So you DEFLECT!!! Always the same formula ..... LAME!!!

Did you expect me to repost the entire thread? I'm really getting to you, aren't I? I told you that after I win that battle I'm gonna continue to kick your teeth in here. How does it feel?

You can't fool anybody. We see right through why you posted that thread. Lmaoooooo. You are an embarrassment dude. Can't believe you made that thread and then have the nerve to try to accuse others of PED abuse. You little pvssy

Comment

Which Floyd was right, DEFLECTOR? I'm still waiting for your response.
          2015 version of Floyd and USADA(gave retro TUE) where they believe that blood testing affects you or pre-2015 version of Floyd and USADA that said it doesn't affect you?

2009/2010
          Was Manny right that giving blood can affect you while training and for the fight as he said on a video prior to the negotiations (Morales fight)?

2009/2010/2011
          Was Floyd and USADA right that giving blood does not affect you while training?

Floyd brings up Morales!!!! He knew that Manny would say no!!!:
          "The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight didn't get made because Manny Pacquiao said he wanted two weeks of non-testing. The last two weeks leading up until the fight, he didn't want to take the tests, so that's why the fight didn't happen. Everything they asked of me, I agreed and what I asked of them, they didn't agree."

" When Manny gave blood before the first Morales fight, he lost.
          He didn't give blood for the next two fights and he knocked Morales out with ease. A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

2015 - Floyd now contradicts his previous statements about the affects of giving blood
          Was Floyd right that giving blood 10 days earlier affects you while training?

2008 - Golden Boy - Floyd's promoters thinks its an INSULT to have extra testing!!!
          "Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

Are you freaking serious? I gave you several questions and gave you the time to think about them and respond but like usual, the DEFLECTOR deflects!

Floyd, said that it was the trifecta that did him in. Drug testing, meaning giving blood and urine and his workouts ....

BUT

Floyd gave blood about 10 days before the IV scandal . So with that said, Floyd is saying that drug testing affects you even 10 days later because of the trifecta.
          Oh and as you know, Floyd admits to making weight easily plus he had less than 2lbs to lose from 1 week out and was relatively the same weight for 30 days! So no struggling for that and Floyd said that he was "taking it easy and relaxing" on his Final days before the fight!!!

So did the Trifecta do him in or are you going to admit to this: What a crock!!!!

So again,
          Question 1: Is Floyd stating the truth or lying about those excuses?

Question 2: If you respond by saying that you believe Floyd then Manny has a point about it could have affected him as well.

1) To answer your question, you need to respond to the above as it may answer your question!

BUT I will also add the below factors

2) It was a negotiation on something that Floyd wanted. Floyd wanted something that went beyond the commission rules and it was not the norm back then. It's not even the norm now.

AND

3) Manny felt that they were the A side back then and didn't want to take any orders from Floyd.

AND

4) Floyd and company accused Manny of taking PEDs. As I pointed out, the year before, Golden Boy was on Manny's side in that they too thought it was an INSULT to even bring up extra testing when Zab Judah requested Mosley to get extra testing. Golden Boy told Judah NO WAY!!!!!

They knew that Manny was going to feel insulted and the fight would more than likely not happen after that. The evidence is there as Manny sued them all!

AND

5) This was the first time Manny had to do this and this was going to be his biggest fight. With what happened with Morales and people saying that Manny got duped, he didn't want something like that to happen again!

AND

6) Manny's concern was not just for the fight but also training.

Weak:
          Feeling weaker in that you can become dizzy/faint and or you can feel tired or not the usual energy or other types of symptoms that affect your body in such a manner.

Manny Pacquiao complained about some of those symptoms. So then Floyd said what he said about Manny BUT then Floyd needs a few banned IV bags!!! Even though we all saw Floyd look good at the weigh in, according to Floyd fans! We saw Floyd drink adequately enough to not feel any of the symptoms above to the degree of having no choice but to use banned IV bags but according to Floyd, he was still feeling the affects!!!

Canelo looked very dehydrated trying to make weight at Floyd vs Canelo weigh-in. People such as Andre Ward noticed.

"Canelo didn't look good yesterday (at weigh-in). It's a big fight and you come that close to your opponent: You saw how Floyd was hyped up, full of energy. Even if you don't have energy because you're making weight, like I've never seen a guy go on a stage and sit down. That concerned me."

So I hope that you can answer Floyd's and USADA's contradictions ................ DEFLECTOR!

Sorry but I cannot answer your questions .... so I must DEFLECT AGAIN

"A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

So you think Floyd's weak A$$ was dizzy or fainting or low on energy? Floyd knows how to contradict himself or maybe he is talking about his experience!!!

From what he said, Floyd was weak because of not being able to juice or trying to hide the juicing!!!

Aww. I thought you were going to quote Floyd about that trifecta. AHAHAHAHA. WHERE IS THE QUOTATION FROM FLOYD SAYING GIVING BLOOD WAS THE REASON FOR HIS DEHYDRATION. WAITINGGGGG!!!

Now now. We both know you are the deflector. Remember when you deflected from the EPO question about 20 times until you tried to change the topic in the dome and still got beat 4-0? Hahahahaha.

So when are you going to stop ducking and deflecting, bltch. Why did Pac need 24 days to recover from giving blood. Let Freddie help you:

What you got, bltch

DEFLECTOR: You have a lot of catching up to do!!! Go respond to my posts directly instead of your LAME DEFLECTIONs. LOL

and of course, there were other posts in this thread that YOU DEFLECTED!!! Go respond to those as well!!!

Comment

DEFLECTOR: You have a lot of catching up to do!!! Go respond to my posts directly instead of your LAME DEFLECTIONs. LOL

and of course, there were other posts in this thread that YOU DEFLECTED!!! Go respond to those as well!!!

How the **** did I deflect when I asked you about Pacquiao needing 24 days to recover from giving blood and your only response was about Floyd, and a non- quotation

ONCE AGAIN, SOMEONE TELL ME WHY PACQUIAO NEEDED MORE THAN A 14-DAY CUT OFF FOR DRUG TESTING.
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Floyd
            You believe Floyd?
            Floyd said
            Floyd Mayweather
            Floyd and company
            Mosley GB team :
            "Golden Boy chief executive Richard Schaefer
            the Nevada Athletic Commission."
            Shane
            "Golden Boy Promotions executive Richard Schaefer Nevada
            Golden Boy and company
            Floyd's Floyd,
            his fans and USADA
            Floyd fans Floyd, Floyd
            You believe Floyd?
            NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL DEFLECTING!!!

Comment

How the **** did I deflect when I asked you about Pacquiao needing 24 days to recover from giving blood and your only response was about Floyd, and a non- quotation

NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL DEFLECTING!!!

How did you DEFLECT?

STEP 1: Admit to yourself that you DEFLECT!

STEP 2: Come back and admit to us all that you DEFLECT!!!

Only then do you have a chance of getting rid of your addiction!

You asked me why Manny needed 14+ days ....

I on the other hand told you to respond to a couple of questions and you would have part of my answer.

Then I still proceeded to give you about 5 or 6 other responses to your question!!!! For someone like (ie. DEFLECTOR) you, I was being too generous!!!

Comment

I on the other hand told you to respond to a couple of questions and you would have part of my answer.

LMAOOOO HOW ****** ARE YOU? You just admit that you tried to answer my question... by asking me a question.

THAT'S DEFLECTING, YA IDIOT

Comment

You know that Floyd/Ellerbe were rambling about giving blood, giving urine and working out but all 3 BS excuses were shot down!!! NEXT!!!

NEXT?

Floyd drank enough fluids that would have relieved him as per USADA, NSAC and WADA documentation.
                  Floyd just needed to drink a few cups of fluid per pound lost but I'm sure that with a meal too, Floyd would have been more than fine as far as going up a few measily pounds!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

That is relatively NOTHING compared to what someone such as McGregor or Canelo or Chavez Jr does prior to and after weigh-ins!!!

Floyd was woozy after that? After he even drank? Due to his excuses? WHAT A JOKE!!!

Comment

How did you DEFLECT?

STEP 1: Admit to yourself that you DEFLECT!

STEP 2: Come back and admit to us all that you DEFLECT!!!

Only then do you have a chance of getting rid of your addiction!

Then I still proceeded to give you about 5 or 6 other responses to your question!!!! For someone like (ie. DEFLECTOR) you, I was being too generous!!!

LMAOOOO HOW ****** ARE YOU? You just admit that you tried to answer my question... by asking me a question.

THAT'S DEFLECTING, YA IDIOT

DEFLECTING AGAIN?

Go read what I said above ... then go check out my previous posts. Then realize that I gave you 5 responses and 1 in which you can figure it out by responding to a question.

No that hard DEFLECTOR!!!

Comment

• sugarsmosley really loves pacuqiao haha!

it's all good though i agree his is the greatest offensive fighter of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X