Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    You cant reason with an entitled black guy, he is always the victim and always right, dunn is mentally ill, he doesnt see how hypocritical and contradictory he is, he alwyas gives the black man the benefit of doubt even though its likely he is guilty, yet will slam pacquiaoa nd non blacks for hearsay and bias suspicion efen if you disprove him, he also repeats the scared of needles comment even after alex ariza debunked it saying manny never said that it was bob arum, i said it before two people didnt want the pac floyd fight, it was mayweather and arum, floyd was forced to fight manny, floyd was never eager, but he was eager to fight conor with the quickness, because he told max kellerman when asked why not fight ahealthy pacman ina rematch why mcgregor, floyd say its about fighting smarter not harder. dunn and the pro blacks will say you guys misinterpret floyd.
    Hectari has to call me a racist to try and mitigate my posts because the facts can't be changed. Typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Two or three years we go back right??
      They have been PAC Tizards longer..
      You've heard of bad and boujee?

These dudes are dumb and desperate. They are going to be stuck in the slow mo time loop for eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You've heard of bad and boujee?

These dudes are dumb and desperate. They are going to be stuck in the slow mo time loop for eternity.
        Much love.. Never heard of that trick.. Because of you, I watched part of a video..

I'd smashed him then a few of his halfway decent bish's.
        I'm sorry ADPO dint pay up.. Tried to find a reason/Xcuse to call it a draw... But couldn't.. Gotta see me old face in that ****ing mirror... Lemme not lie to me... I know you know that feeling..

Why don't other dudes feel that feeling.. Lying is easy.. Looking at yourself in that mirror nuff said..

Btw, can I share my theme song with you??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

I'd just moved to LA.... and someday God willing we chop it up face to face.. Cool??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Hectari has to call me a racist to try and mitigate my posts because the facts can't be changed. Typical.
          Shaolin Hectari are busy svcking jhonny's BBC.. Need I say more

Comment

Much love.. Never heard of that trick.. Because of you, I watched part of a video..

I'd smashed him then a few of his halfway decent bish's.
            I'm sorry ADPO dint pay up.. Tried to find a reason/Xcuse to call it a draw... But couldn't.. Gotta see me old face in that ****ing mirror... Lemme not lie to me... I know you know that feeling..

Why don't other dudes feel that feeling.. Lying is easy.. Looking at yourself in that mirror nuff said..

Btw, can I share my theme song with you??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

I'd just moved to LA.... and someday God willing we chop it up face to face.. Cool??
            Man, that was my joint back in the day. I'm old school like that. **** all that bad and boojee bullshlt.

Man I'm trying to get my a$s to Japan soon. If I do I'm gonna fa sho look you up, homie. Drinks on me.

Comment

Man, that was my joint back in the day. I'm old school like that. **** all that bad and boojee bullshlt.

Man I'm trying to get my a$s to Japan soon. If I do I'm gonna fa sho look you up, homie. Drinks on me.
              Guest room has your name on it... no half stepping here.. You show.. mi Casa es... Look forward to welcoming you...
              Judging low rider bad j women competitions..

Hope they don't realize I dig too deep into the j poon vault..

Comment

Guest room has your name on it... no half stepping here.. You show.. mi Casa es... Look forward to welcoming you...
                Judging low rider bad j women competitions..

Hope they don't realize I dig too deep into the j poon vault..
                Lol. You're a cool ass dude. If you ever visit kimchi land again, hit me up.

Comment

Lol. You're a cool ass dude. If you ever visit kimchi land again, hit me up.
                  My old face up is smiling..

Btw.. My uncle mike, a bronze star winner killed countless chines. 7th army?? Somethin like that.. Couldn't kill them fast enough... Like ants..

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    sr. going back on his own words --

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not," Mayweather Sr. said. "He don't have that kind of talent. He don't have that kind of skill, whatever he has in him.

"I think they're pushing Pacquiao a little too much, even if he's got 'roids in his body. The steroids aren't going to make him no faster.

starting to feel the heat and starts to go back on his own words, now he "thinks" floyd can beat manny with no testing --

"To really be honest, I think Floyd would whoop his ass without [the drug tests]. I wouldn't advise him to do that, but I think that he can do that.

completely went back on his words about how pac can take peds and still wouldnt beat floyd --

"I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you.”

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      its the cotto fight man.. some thing about that fight that got the mayweathers spooked lol.

all three myweathers confirmed below

"I don't think Pacquiao is going to get past Cotto," Roger Mayweather said. "He may beat Cotto, but he's got to show it to me. Why would you fight a fight of that nature, and that big of the risk, with the kind of money him and Floyd could make? That doesn't make sense to me."

"I do think that with his strength and power, the way he hits to the body, the way he hits to the head, I think he's got enough to take Pacquiao," Mayweather Sr. said. "I think they're really pushing Pacquiao too much."

Comment

Working...
                      X