Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofcourse, came up 8 weight classes as a champion and kept knocking dudes out with unorthodox angles and technique

Comment

I think yes definitely from an offensive standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Chocolatito has a good case against that claim. The very first time I had ever seen him use any head movement was his last fight.

But to answer OP's question, absolutely. He was an offensive force in every weight class he competed in
        dont mind dunn and his sneak diss like always.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          No. One of the best offensive fighters ever would have stopped fighters on the level of Jeff Horn, Algieri, or Bradon Rios. And he got shutdown and embarrassed by Floyd. Pac's offense is overrated.
          yeah he svcks because he couldnt stop those guys..... late in his career!

going by your logic, floyd defense overrated getting tagged by mma fighters LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            IMO he is the most offensive boxer ever.
            nobody stunk up the joint quite like floyd did vs. baldimir

Comment

...ONE OF? Absolutely! Pacquiao put together some amazing Combos

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                No. One of the best offensive fighters ever would have stopped fighters on the level of Jeff Horn, Algieri, or Bradon Rios. And he got shutdown and embarrassed by Floyd. Pac's offense is overrated.
                In other words, boxing isn't for you. SMH

Comment

Easily one of the best, rare combination of speed, power, accuracy, timing the fact that he was able to carry that power for so many divisions is unbelievable and this is coming from a Mayweather fan

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Is this even a legit question

Manny, Oscar, and mike Tyson are the 3 greatest offensive fighters I have seen in my lifetime as they all were aggressive but had tremendous skill that separated them from other offensive fighters
                    Roy Jones? Que no?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      In other words, boxing isn't for you. SMH
                      ^ What he said. Manny is easily one of the best offensive fighters of all time. People forget that he's been fighting above his natural weight for about ten years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X