Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
    Not trying to give him bonus points. You asked me why he didn't stop those fighters and I'm telling you why. It doesn't matter to Floyd if he wins by UD or KO.
    there was no excuses for stopping a bum like mcgregor though was it....no hand problems no nothing...

you basically sh**ting on your own argument, you didn't see why a great offensive fighter couldn't stop jeff horn, and i pointed out a few cats your tbe couldn't stop either...but as always with a floyd boy, there's a million and one excuses (brittle hands, it doesn't matter, etc.)

Comment

• Floyd embarrassed that philliponian girm.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        and you think thats an amazing resume that stacks up with other greats? also triangle wins arent worth as much in boxing and make you look desperate.
        floyd was good at hyping up these mediocre opponents to make them look like future all-time greats...floyd boys bought into it hook, line, and sinker

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          No. One of the best offensive fighters ever would have stopped fighters on the level of Jeff Horn, Algieri, or Bradon Rios. And he got shutdown and embarrassed by Floyd. Pac's offense is overrated.
          He was wash up already, he's talking Prime I believe . It's like saying Ali was the greatest but you say no way Leon Spinks beat him and Trevor Berbick stopped him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            He was wash up already, he's talking Prime I believe . It's like saying Ali was the greatest but you say no way Leon Spinks beat him and Trevor Berbick stopped him.
            Yes, in his prime he was one of the best. Looking at his entire career I'd say he was not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Come on dude, watch the fight. Why didn't he throw rounds 1-4 then?

As for teeing off on the ropes, yes Manny was scoring. But 30 seconds doesn't make a fight and I'm sure you know this. Manny had a good round, no doubt. He won the round, no doubt. Just like you can give him credit, try doing the same for his opponent.

The counter right and straight right dictated Manny's punch output long before any alleged "injury" happened.

How?

Edit: I didn't say he was scared. So stop with the little kid BS. Those punches and Floyd's movement dictated the fight. Manny had a hard time finding Floyd (as he admitted after the fight) and when he You thought Manny was winning the fight thru 4 rounds?did find him, sans those few flurries of combos, he didn't throw.
              I gave Manny 3 out of the first 4 rounds so yea I do.

Comment

• Manny is overrated......people use to compare him to Armstrong which ****ing crazy......his is nowhere near floyd as far as atg-ness. He was completely dominated and shut out(maybe won two rounds) by old man 40 year shot to pieces floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  Manny is overrated......people use to compare him to Armstrong which ****ing crazy......his is nowhere near floyd as far as atg-ness. He was completely dominated and shut out(maybe won two rounds) by old man 40 year shot to pieces floyd.
                  I could compare Floyd to P.T. Barnum, cause that last fight was a circus

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Answer your own question,
                    Career kos? Percentage?
                    He threw a lot of punches but..

Gun slinger yes.
                    Warrior yes..
                    Pinoy lap dog... Yes

He's the greatest Pinoy warrior.. But Mexico has better...

*******s need not reply..
                    How come when I make a post like this it gets 100 replies in my 5 hour nap but my penis threads all get closed?

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      I could compare Floyd to P.T. Barnum, cause that last fight was a circus
                      yep a fight that team manny wanted too....manny will never be greater than floyd .....deal with you angry pact@rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X