Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Butthurt.......
    Says the guy in a tennis skirt waving pom poms still cheerleading for pacquiao hating on floyd. lol at pacquiao winning their fight. You people are sick in the head.
    Last edited by Goldie; 09-13-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I am giving my opinion based on what I saw. if you disagree, fine. Just do it with some substance, not BS.
      i posted all substance. you posted nothing but your opinion. please respond with better posts in the future apart from making up your own crap "1 right hand dictated the entire figtht" what utter sh-it

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        As a Manny fan, if the fight would have been made 5-6 years ago and I would have 1 000 000$ to bet, I would have put it on Floyd. Skill, reach, size, etc etc are all leaning toward Floyd. Great defense almost always win vs great offense. And Floyd defense is one of the best ever so I dont see Manny winning that fight.

Doesnt change the fact that Manny offense is '' one'' of the best ever. Probably not the best but hes up there.
        I agree wholeheartedly. My 1st post was in jest as I said to FrankieClutch.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i posted all substance. you posted nothing but your opinion. please respond with better posts in the future apart from making up your own crap "1 right hand dictated the entire figtht" what utter sh-it
          I edited my post. You posted an unrealistic account of what happened. If you cling to that false narrative, there is no point to discuss. We can disagree about the scores and discuss them. at some point, please let go of your bias and be real about this.

Comment

Come on dude, watch the fight. Why didn't he throw rounds 1-4 then?

As for teeing off on the ropes, yes Manny was scoring. But 30 seconds doesn't make a fight and I'm sure you know this. Manny had a good round, no doubt. He won the round, no doubt. Just like you can give him credit, try doing the same for his opponent.

The counter right and straight right dictated Manny's punch output long before any alleged "injury" happened.

You thought Manny was winning the fight thru 4 rounds? How?

Edit: I didn't say he was scared. So stop with the little kid BS. Those punches and Floyd's movement dictated the fight. Manny had a hard time finding Floyd (as he admitted after the fight) and when he did find him, sans those few flurries of combos, he didn't throw.
            how much credit should you give a guy who isnt committing to his punches, is landing nothing but grazing shots, and is getting hit flush in return? good job floyd! you havent been ko'd you must be winning sounds like your argument.

how do you know that??? you dont know that. you simply made it up. manny output actually went up after round 1 so your "1 right hand dictated the fight" is a complete falsehood. you are making up your own narratives to try and prove floyd won instead of paying attention to what actually happened in the fight.

manny clearly won rounds 3 and 4 so it was even at that point. we can post the round reviews if you would like but you wont like what you see and will say they are "biased" while probably trotting out compubox numbers that have been disproven.

finding him? you put all the onus on pac to chase down floyd? who was landing the better punches sir? thats all that matters. doesnt matter who is going forward or backward. pac found floyd with the better cleaner punches. what more did he have to do? kill him? once again a biased way of scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              how much credit should you give a guy who isnt committing to his punches, is landing nothing but grazing shots, and is getting hit flush in return? good job floyd! you havent been ko'd you must be winning sounds like your argument.

how do you know that??? you dont know that. you simply made it up. manny output actually went up after round 1 so your "1 right hand dictated the fight" is a complete falsehood. you are making up your own narratives to try and prove floyd won instead of paying attention to what actually happened in the fight.

manny clearly won rounds 3 and 4 so it was even at that point. we can post the round reviews if you would like but you wont like what you see and will say they are "biased" while probably trotting out compubox numbers that have been disproven.

finding him? you put all the onus on pac to chase down floyd? who was landing the better punches sir? thats all that matters. doesnt matter who is going forward or backward. pac found floyd with the better cleaner punches. what more did he have to do? kill him? once again a biased way of scoring.
              Back to using what you saw in an edited video made by a disgruntled Pac fan mad that Floyd beat Manny. Ok. You win.

Sorry dude but I have integrity. I love Hagler and hate SRL but I don't do the kind of crap you are pulling here. I hate ODH yet don't pretend he lost to Tito. As much as I don't like Manny, when the 1st Bradley decision was announced I was the 1st person in the RBR thread calling it a robbery.

We can disagree so long as both of us have some integrity and do not do **** like use edited videos from Spoon ****ing 23 to make an argument.

Holla back when you get some integrity!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                He had Marquez on wobbly legs late. He could have easily stopped him if we wanted. He could have stopped Berto, Pac, or Guerrero. But it doesn't matter; you don't get bonus points for knocking out an opponent versus out boxing them over 12 rounds.
                he could have easily stopped marquez, he could have stopped berto, pac, or guerrero, but the real is, he didn't...

you don't get bonus points for what you could have done, but thats something you floyd boys think is normal

Comment

I edited my post. You posted an unrealistic account of what happened. If you cling to that false narrative, there is no point to discuss. We can disagree about the scores and discuss them. at some point, please let go of your bias and be real about this.
                  bullsh-it i did not. we can post the videos breaking down the fight if you want to pretend floyd was landing the better punches. im not making up a false narrative. im not even making up narratives like you. i dont have to. i just look at the punches. pac landed the better punches. cleaner. harder. flusher. made floyd back up, bend below the waist, etc...clearly effecting him more than floyds punches effected pac.

you can pretend im the one being biased but thats just projection and you know it. you are making up complete and utter sh-ite about how floyds first punch made pac gunshy. there is zero evidence of that at all. you are bringing up your own preconcieved notions of how the fight was going to happen into your argument instead of looking at what actually happened.

this gunshy pac still landed the much better punches in more rounds but you simply dont care because once you committed yourself to that narrative you stuck with it even in the face of overwhelming evidence that it wasnt true. if there was a gunshy fighter it was clearly floyd. what do you call a guy who doesnt committ to his punches, throws punches that come up well short, throws nothing but arm punches, is a great counter puncher but barely counter punches in this fight, holds and bends over constantly instead of engaging, etc....i would say gunshy!

none of this matters of course because whether you think a fighter is gunshy or not does not change who was landing the clean punches and you will always lose that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    he could have easily stopped marquez, he could have stopped berto, pac, or guerrero, but the real is, he didn't...

you don't get bonus points for what you could have done, but thats something you floyd boys think is normal
                    Not trying to give him bonus points. You asked me why he didn't stop those fighters and I'm telling you why. It doesn't matter to Floyd if he wins by UD or KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Whats with the stupid "cats" talk? Makes you sound dumb as ****.
                      its a figure of expression lighten up

Comment

Working...
                      X