Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Foxx Preparing To Play Mike Tyson in New Motion Picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this confirmed? I don't see anything oficial in imdb about it, just the same rumors about it for years ago. BTW this one directed by Uli Edel was a nice one.

Comment

They absolutely must get the peekaboo style down. It's so distinctive and a big part part of what made Tyson so fearsome in the ring.

With Mike advising they can do it right.

Comment

From what I've seen about the movie directly from Jamie Foxx, it will not likely be similar to the 1995 movie. It may be creatively cut and directed to show highlights about his early career and more so be like a story told by today's Mike.

Comment

Is he going to blame it on the alcohol?

Comment

How the hell is he gonna get big enough to play Mike?

Comment

I like how the pretend feminists and sjw's are okay with Tyson even though he's a rapist and admitted woman beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                I like how the pretend feminists and sjw's are okay with Tyson even though he's a rapist and admitted woman beater.
                They just hate Floyd for being a success lol we all know this by now

They need therapy fam. It's like a Napoleon complex or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Should give that guy from Star Wars a chance, he packs on a bit more muscle.

Good choice

Comment

Mike should play Mike. Hollywood make up artists can pull off the age difference easily and put Mike back on the roids and in the gym. Everyone wants to see Mike Tyson. Jaime Foxx is a cornball ****.

Comment

This has always been just talk for many years and something categorized as "in development"...but if he is actually training for it then maybe that is a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X