No announcement yet.

HBO tried so hard to push Gennady Golovkin trying to make him Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    It's funny how more people talk about Pacquiao PED use than they do fighters who have actually been proven to juice. Toney, Holyfield, Peterson, Berto, Mosley get no flack for being proven juice heads whilst Pac is widely regarded as a juice head because Floyd put out a rumor & requested blood testing. (Pac declined which can either be because he was juicing or just because he saw it as a way out of fighting a guy above his league)
    no one talks about it except the floyd fans and some fake marquez fans aka the floyd fans again.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Yeah, every 36 year old man has zits all over his back.... lol Manny backneiao!

and every boxer gets popped with an illegal IV in his arm using damn near the exact dosage that lance armstrong used to use to mask PED use?

again, you're just a partisan shill acting like he got some of floyd mayweather's money

don't expect me to take you seriously.

Comment

I guess he wasn't methed up enough
        what happen to the peds helped him??

Comment

Isn't that the one that planked him? Try ****ing reading...idiot
          Sorry my bad

That right hand was mean.. favorite KO of mine next to Martinez-Williams

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            and every 40 year old has alien type abs. way more than when he was in his 20s. LOL
            So I guess all 40 year olds are supposed to be fat and out of shape then?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              and every boxer gets popped with an illegal IV in his arm using damn near the exact dosage that lance armstrong used to use to mask PED use?

again, you're just a partisan shill acting like he got some of floyd mayweather's money

don't expect me to take you seriously.
              I really couldn't care less, you don't have to respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                what happen to the peds helped him??
                I just said I guess it wasn't enough

Comment

It's so fascinating that in a GAYLOVEKIN thread if you talk bad about plankiao, all of the fans of the same guy (and their alts) come out and whine like bleeding puzzies....RIP 5-2-15

Comment

So I guess all 40 year olds are supposed to be fat and out of shape then?
                    well, for one, you dont grow more abs and get more ripped as you get older compare to when you were younger! lol

so i guess all 36 year old is suppose to have nice clean clear skin then? LOL

Comment

I just said I guess it wasn't enough
                      oh you guess now? LOL!! nothing more to see here then.

Comment

Working...
                      X