No announcement yet.

HBO tried so hard to push Gennady Golovkin trying to make him Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    And he was limited by straight right hands LMAO, luckily the PED's helped him out
    Yeah Pacquiao has a mean straight RIGHT hand

Lmao

Comment

And he was limited by straight right hands LMAO, luckily the PED's helped him out

you're talking about pacquiao?

let me guess, you're a floyd mayweather fanboy that ignores that floyd got popped with an IV in his arm and instead focuses on completely baseless accusations against pacquiao?

i don't doubt that manny was on the gas, but to discredit one entirely because floyd mayweather accused him of PED use is just laughable, and one of the best ways to get me to stop taking you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        the same one floyd was taking?
        Did Floyd plank?

Comment

Did Floyd plank?
          so i guess the peds didnt help then?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

let me guess, you're a floyd mayweather fanboy that ignores that floyd got popped with an IV in his arm and instead focuses on completely baseless accusations against pacquiao?

i don't doubt that manny was on the gas, but to discredit one entirely because floyd mayweather accused him of PED use is just laughable, and one of the best ways to get me to stop taking you seriously.
            Yeah, every 36 year old man has zits all over his back.... lol Manny backneiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
              Yeah Pacquiao has a mean straight RIGHT hand

Lmao
              Isn't that the one that planked him? Try ****ing reading...idiot

Comment

Yeah, every 36 year old man has zits all over his back.... lol Manny backneiao!
                and every 40 year old has alien type abs. way more than when he was in his 20s. LOL

Comment

Isn't that the one that planked him? Try ****ing reading...idiot
                  tell that to your idol. lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

It's funny how more people talk about Pacquiao PED use than they do fighters who have actually been proven to juice. Toney, Holyfield, Peterson, Berto, Mosley get no flack for being proven juice heads whilst Pac is widely regarded as a juice head because Floyd put out a rumor & requested blood testing. (Pac declined which can either be because he was juicing or just because he saw it as a way out of fighting a guy above his league)

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      so i guess the peds didnt help then?
                      I guess he wasn't methed up enough

Comment

Working...
                      X