No announcement yet.

I'm still in shock over the Chocolatito knock out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    Really you didn't see it coming you do know Chocolatito is small for this weight class I guess you are new to boxing
    Didn't he rehydrate to something like 125? Small though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      ur all just saying what hbo said word for word. not saying u dont have ur own opinion just seems like what hbo narrates people follow
      Nope, I watched every minute of that first fight and I wasn't watching the HBO feed and I was shocked when Choco didn't get the nod. I was also shocked to see the change in dynamics between the 2 fighters from the previous fight considering (my opinion only) that the wrong guy won and the wrong guy lost the previous one.

Comment

The hate here for Chocolatito is ******ed but i feel good for Rungvisai.

Comment

It was brutal in that after the 1st knockdown you knew that Choca was not there and knew he was going to get KOed. The look on his face was that of someone scared. There was nothing that the ref could do to stop the fight, but you knew exactly what was going to happen if he let Choca fight on. He was outgunned and he knew it, shame to see him go out on his back like that. He had a great career, he should hang them up for his health. You don't recover from a KO like that for a long time.

Comment

You are a moron. Sor Rungvisai vs. Inoue is THE fight to be made. In the meanwhile they can build it up in unifications versus Kal Yafai and the other champion who's name I forget.

Comment

Roman hadn't had a easy fight at 115 iirc so I knew this was gonna be a tough night for Roman, although honestly I expected it to be more competitive from Roman's side I gotta admit. The KO wasn't a surprise to me as much as Roman just not showing up to make it more competitive.

Comment

Working...
              X