No announcement yet.

I'm still in shock over the Chocolatito knock out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still in shock over the Chocolatito knock out

Didn't see that coming. Plus Sor Rungvisai looks scary. Truly scary. He should be given Inoue's title until Naoya does something on that level...

Really you didn't see it coming you do know Chocolatito is small for this weight class I guess you are new to boxing

Comment

Chocolatitio looked like a fighter who just doesn't have it anymore. From early in the fight it looked like he wasn't up for it. Maybe it was down to the other guy looking like he wouldn't be denied...idk. i won't be surprised if gozalez retires tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Didn't see that coming. Plus Sor Rungvisai looks scary. Truly scary. He should be given Inoue's title until Naoya does something on that level...

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          Really you didn't see it coming you do know Chocolatito is small for this weight class I guess you are new to boxing
          Roman isn't too small, he just got outgunned by the stronger man. Swear, Sor is the same height as Roman and only has a half inch advantage that he doesn't even use because his slugging style doesn't rely on finesse and such an advantage.

Just face the realities, Roman had no adjustments in the rematch and got planted.

Comment

I really thought that Chocolatito won the first fight and fairly handily. However even though he got a bad rub on the scorecards it's like the loss and losing his '0' sapped the mojo right out of him. And as for Rungvisai it appears the opposite, even though he must know he got a lucky decision he has somehow grown in confidence and couldn't be denied in the rematch. It's really strange.

Comment

Ay Bendito, Pobrecito..........don't worry everything is going to be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                I really thought that Chocolatito won the first fight and fairly handily. However even though he got a bad rub on the scorecards it's like the loss and losing his '0' sapped the mojo right out of him. And as for Rungvisai it appears the opposite, even though he must know he got a lucky decision he has somehow grown in confidence and couldn't be denied in the rematch. It's really strange.
                ur all just saying what hbo said word for word. not saying u dont have ur own opinion just seems like what hbo narrates people follow

Comment

I disagree with you I knew this weight class would be to much for him to handle like almost every one at ringside and people who saw the fight in person said he was getting push around by the punches they thought he was to small for Rungvisai

Comment

Gonzalez needed to fight smarter especially after the first knockdown. Trading blows with a stronger guy while he's stunning you was just a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X