Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    47-3. Wtf??? Hahaha. You need to update the wifi outside of Home Depot. The
    Your looting spree go good today boy? Got them new Js, big screen, and hair weave for your fat, bald baby mamma?

Comment

• Wow! This is sad. For Jim Lampley's sake, I hope that HBO can become relevant in the sport of boxing again, because right now their boxing programming sucks. It seems to me that he is running out of important issues to speak about over there, so now he decides to piggyback off of May and the PBC brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        A f@ggot named pac boy! Floyd beat #48 and just did crazy numbers 50-0 while your boy just lost to a ****ing school teacher I'm good f@ggot
        I know youre a good f@ggot! :AOR: Glad you came out the closet! Now we all know you suck dlck for real and for pleasure

Comment

• lmfao okay somebody needs to qeue up that video of Robert Guerrero's dad going off on Mayweather at the press conference... "HE'S A WOMAN BEATER!!! THATS BULL**** BABEE!!!"
          Last edited by EdWins; 09-11-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I know youre a good f@ggot! :AOR: Glad you came out the closet! Now we all know you suck dlck for real and for pleasure
            A f@ggot named pac boy! Floyd beat #48 and just did crazy numbers 50-0 while your boy just lost to a ****ing school teacher I'm good f@ggot

I could you f@ggot pussie! You worship another man naming yourself after him calling yourself pac boy like the true pussie you are and you have his pic as your avatar. Your boy just lost to a fuucking school teacher. Hold this L f@ggot

Comment

• Maybe Clarrissa Shields next? Or is that beast too big for little Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Your butthurt is epic. He reduced you to a troll

You've been slipping, but I think you're definitely done as a poster that anyone should take seriously. Maybe that 4-0 asswhoopin had a bigger effect on you than I thought. It's over for you.

Says the over-protective hen!

The only troll is you (you posting the same lame stuff) and your hero Floyd for fighting an 0-0 opponent.

Physicians telling the NSAC not to but of course NSAC didn't listen and sanctioning a fight between a 49-0 fighter vs 0-0 fighter with no amateur boxing fights.

NSAC sanctioned the fight because they had to please Floyd one more time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Says the over-protective hen!

The only troll is you (you posting the same lame stuff) and your hero Floyd for fighting an 0-0 opponent.

Physicians telling the NSAC not to but of course NSAC didn't listen and sanctioning a fight between a 49-0 fighter vs 0-0 fighter with no amateur boxing fights.

NSAC sanctioned the fight because they had to please Floyd one more time.

AND THE IDIOT, PACQUIAO, WHOSE A$SHOLE YOU SUCK AND HIS BlTCH A$S FATHER, ARUM, HAVE STATED THEY WANTED THAT FIGHT AS WELL. LMAOOOO

YOU CAN'T WIN, PVSSY! ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE SHlT YOU TRY TO SAY ABOUT MAYWEATHER JUST LEAVES YOU WITH YOUR FOOT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT THAT YOU'RE KICKING YOUR OWN ASS, YOU MORON Keep up the bad work!

I'll await your comeback trying to justify Pacquiao's willingness to take that fight. Try not to deflect, and try not to beg for a draw this time pvssy
                  Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Such an unprofessional comment from someone who is on HBO every week on The Fight Game supposedly giving us informed views on the current boxing landscape. I've always known him and Merchant hated his guts since the DLH fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Such an unprofessional comment from someone who is on HBO every week on The Fight Game supposedly giving us informed views on the current boxing landscape. I've always known him and Merchant hated his guts since the DLH fight.
                      Did you feel that Maliggnagi was unprofessional also?

Comment

Working...
                      X