Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley on Mayweather: Maybe He Can Fight a Woman Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    Maybe Lampley could train him? He has experience in beating women too and ignoring restraining orders

Guys bitter as hell floyd beat his hero pacquiao
    That and he's trying to suck off hbo with the golovkin canelo fight, it needs the promotion, the 24/7 episodes were stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You can't be all up in your feelings when you got a woman beating history yourself & trying to dog another guy with a woman beating history. Like a drunk guy calling some other mfer an alcoholic.
      I dont think he is dogging wife beating, he is dogging mayweathers opposition, a womam just happened to be what sprung to mind to lampley as the next level for mayweather after fighting a 0-0 guy.

Tbe vs serena williams. Serena is in a sport which involves powerful swings, can she spark midget floyd?

Comment

Lampley salty as hell that floyd left HBO and he isnt seeing that money anymore.

I am betting their major announcers get some type of bonus pay based on how well the company does that year. Think about it, how widely the total revenue and profits will vary from year to year based on what big fights they got going on.

Lampley is salty he hasnt been announcing floyds last 7 fights and getting his big bonuses. HBO boxing has gone down the chitter.

Comment

Well, they are saying that Chris Cyborg just applied for a boxing license so, yeah I can see that being number 51 for TBE (True Bullschit Entertainer)

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Isnt Lampley an alcoholic wife beater?
            He's a charged woman beater and floyd is a thrice convicted woman beater, he has the high ground

Comment

Is this all out foreshadowing about HBO boxing's future where talking bluntly and emotionally he's got nothing to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                I dont think he is dogging wife beating, he is dogging mayweathers opposition, a womam just happened to be what sprung to mind to lampley as the next level for mayweather after fighting a 0-0 guy.

Tbe vs serena williams. Serena is in a sport which involves powerful swings, can she spark midget floyd?
                I'm not saying he's dogging wife beating. He just made a joke about beating a girl to dog someone & him & that someone got girl beating history.

Lampley caught up in his feels, he's too emotional (ironically like a girl) & didn't think that one through is what I'm saying.

For example it'd be a dumb thing to use the saying "one way to skin a cat" if you are Michael Vick with a animal abusing history.

Comment

Mayweather v Rousey 2019!

Book it, 8 million PPV buys

Comment

Didn't lampley already fight a woman?? This salty bitterness has stop from Hbo. When Floyd was on hbo lampley was on his nuts. I remember lampley Asking him questions from ringside during the fight such as who was gonna win the football game the next day while Floyd was actually fighting, just to show how alert Floyd was of his surroundings even while in the ring. Now he always has something negative to say.

Comment

Yeah, clearly a major gaffe by a guy who has already lost huge chunks of credibility in several areas.

Just no, man.

LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X