Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let them come #AllFacts

What does that have to do with what I said? I've never said Broner was p4p. You got me confused with someone else
    sure, sure whatever you say...., but that doesn't mean he wasn't on p4p list before maidana and was WAYYYYYY MORE over hyped and over rated that roman.

Comment

I agree he was never a p4p fighter but I feel for the dude. Went up so many weight classes and they hate on the dude when he can't hang with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        He was certainly worthy, especially when you consider the level of opponents he beat on his way up. I agree that he lacked P4P no.1 type skills, even top 3, but certainly belonged in the top 10.
        I'll concede top 6-10. But he shouldve never been #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          sure, sure whatever you say...., but that doesn't mean he wasn't on p4p list before maidana and was WAYYYYYY MORE over hyped and over rated that roman.
          He was never #1 p4p or even top 5. I'm not even sure he ever made p4p list and if he did they were wrong too.

Comment

Look at his face when he's laying there, the look of "How the hell did I ever convince so many people that I was supposedly the best in the world". Just lol.

Comment

He was never worthy of being #1 in my book.

Comment

Never should've been on the p4p list. Tough fighter. Exciting fights. He was never anywhere near p4p. P4P fighters are supposed to be well rounded. His defense was always below par. He was carried by his power his whole career until he moved up to 115. All credit to Cuadras who really beat him in their fight. Rungvisai gave him all he could handle in the first fight and finished him this fight.

Gonzalez was an exciting fighter. But once he moved up and his power didn't translate he didn't have the skills to beat people his own size. A p4p fighter (Manny, Floyd, Ward, Crawford) doesn't rely on power when they move up. They rely on skill.

One of the dumbest posters on the site wants to share his silly opinion on one of the best fighters to lace them up.

You really gotta let go of that hate, it's starting to consume you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Awh hell nah don't you come here disrespecting my boy RG like that I will rip you a new *******

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    One of the dumbest posters on the site wants to share his silly opinion on one of the best fighters to lace them up.

You really gotta let go of that hate, it's starting to consume you.
                    Who are you?

Comment

He was never #1 p4p or even top 5. I'm not even sure he ever made p4p list and if he did they were wrong too.
                      Broner did, he got as high as #6 by Ring. This was after his 2012 run.

Comment

Working...
                      X