• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn..............

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Looks like some people need to eat crow

Too bad that supreme phaggot isn’t here anymore. He is probably furious how wrong he was about pbc lmao
      Jesus dude. Get a life. Quoting and bumping ***** a year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        Jesus dude. Get a life. Quoting and bumping ***** a year old.
        dont be upset you were wrong

wow a year is such a long time. eat your crow

Comment

From Ali , leonard vs hearns , hagler vs duran , holmes vs cooney , hagler vs hearns , leonard vs hagler , pryor vs arguello... without question its been the home of the legendary boxers and really its a shame that they are now pulling away from boxing.
          Is this because boxing is dieing in there eyes , i really hope boxing don't suffer because of HBO not being around.
          I grew up watching the big fights on iTV but the main platform was always HBO.
          FAIR WELL HBO its been emotional

Comment

Comment

dont be upset you were wrong

wow a year is such a long time. eat your crow

Wow you were right for once. Congrats. I don't care for HBO. They went downhill fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post

Wow you were right for once. Congrats. I don't care for HBO. They went downhill fast.
                im like Nostradamus in this ***** put some respek on my name

Comment

You had a good run. The time has come.

Comment

Soooooo is GBP going to be out of business soon?

Oscar wont crawl back to Espinoza and haymon. Dude didnt allow mares to cover the canelo fight, so he definitely still holds a grudge.

Arum wont just help oscar out lol. Arum thinks oscar is a mentally challenged person.
                    What arum is missing is enough marquee fighters to headline his espn dates.
                    Before he cooperates with oscar, it is more likely that he just snatches GBPs remaining good fighters.

I think DAZN is a good place to put his fighters who are not canelo, because hearn is lacking quality us fighters.
                    GBP doesnt have that many marquee fighters themselves anymore, but linares, lemieux and ??? Lol are decent names for DAZN.

Oscar had to put ryan garcia, who has the most potential to become popular (not in terms of skills) on facebook. The last fight had about 50k viewers.
                    Oscar has no leverage anymore.

Also canelo doesnt really need oscar anymore. He can fight wherever and attract a lot of viewers.

Comment

RIP HBO Boxing, you will be remembered for ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X