Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    lederman needs to be fired! "i score based on who hits harder"

no wonder theres so many idiots on here
    And that 118-110 judge is still ridiculous. Idiots like her should never be judging big fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      And that 118-110 judge is still ridiculous. Idiots like her should never be judging big fights like this.
      it was wide, but ive always liked her since she scored the rios-abril fight correctly for abril lol

Comment

total punches landed

canelo 169/505

ggg 218/703

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          it was wide, but ive always liked her since she scored the rios-abril fight correctly for abril lol
          If she scored it 115-113 for Canelo, I would have agreed with her. But that wide was really horrible that ****ed up this fight

Comment

So what are the other choices?
            PBC, full of part time boxers.
            Top fighters fight once, then disappear for a year.
            Kills me.
            Boxing is f*kd.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Lampley took this one worse than the PAC KO

3 times all night. 3 times Lampley said Canelo landed a shot! Bias ass BS!

GGG would completely whiff and Lampley said big right and left by Ggg

He is horrid.

Comment

Lampley was horrible tonite, completely pro GGG and calling missed shots like they landed!

He even miscalled on Canelo as well and Roy had to correct him!

Get him out and add someone else!

Comment

The scorecards weren't the only **** that was weird as **** about this fight. The narrative was also VERY sketchy

friend of mine who was watching the fight with me even looked at me like why are they making excuses all the time for Canelo and the Judges lol

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    The scorecards weren't the only **** that was weird as **** about this fight. The narrative was also VERY sketchy

friend of mine who was watching the fight with me even looked at me like why are they making excuses all the time for Canelo and the Judges lol
                    My friend's family buys every Canelo PPV and were screaming at him to knock Golovkin out in the 12th. When they heard the 118-110 card for Canelo they got real quiet.

Comment

not buying the rematch. Nice try HBO!

Comment

Working...
                      X