Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets be honest,,, Danny Garcai is more acomplished than Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Cotto is overrated at all. I think he's a highly skilled fighter with very underrated defense. He got beaten with bricks by a cheater which hurt his career, but gave Floyd a tough fight, canelo a tough fight, and he managed to stop a 185 lb geale that the 'so called' great golovkin only stopped 1 rd earlier.

Mosley was still quite good when he fought Cotto and that was a very good win.

Beating Martinez is too often claimed a fluke because of his knee issues, but by Sergio's own admission, he just never recovered after thed first knockdown. He's a 4 weight world champion with a solid resume...not great, but solid. HOF fighter IMO.

Comment

So you're admitting that Floyd beat an overrated fighter in Cotto then? One who took the fight to Floyd and bloodied his face. One who was already Margarito and Manny's leftovers?

Cotto is by far a better and more accomplished fighter than Danny Garcia.

Comment

OP stated his ridiculous case and bolted for the hills.

Comment

At some point some people need to have thier account deleted. Props to Danny G's career. I actually like the dude. In no way shape or form should he be compared to Cotto. Danny is the luckiest fighter I've ever watched. Seems like a nice guy tho. His dad is a chump tho. Needs to get a life of his own and stop behaving like a teenager.
          Last edited by vwelsh; 09-10-2017, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Are people taking a Stax thread seriously?

Comment

I can't find any proof that Danny Garcia is a better fighter than Miguel Cotto. I think Cotto is significantly better than Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                Shot Morales almost beat Maidana bro!
                Yeah, but they both can't hold a candle to Cotto. Hell, even this version of Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                X