Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son 'Did Not Train' for the McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    You clowns are irrelevant now. Even HGH couldn't rescue Pac later in his career or against Horn.
    Sorry my friend I like floyd but without IV he's just an average boxer. Gregor fight is a proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      But the truth is floyd without IV to hide the PEDS is just an average boxer. A below average boxer will kill gregor in boxing match.
      You clowns are irrelevant now. Even HGH couldn't rescue Pac later in his career or against Horn.

Comment

• coulda woulda shoulda...always excuses with the mayweathers and they won...

...so that means he ain't that decrepit that can't get in there with the likes of thurman and spence...

Comment

Sorry my friend I like floyd but without IV he's just an average boxer. Gregor fight is a proof.
          Its proof to you because you're a **** poster. To boxing fans Floyd fought the right fight at age 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Its proof to you because you're a **** poster. To boxing fans Floyd fought the right fight at age 40.
            Even a 60 years old leonard will beat conor in less than 5 rounds. Floyd is just an average boxer without the IV.

Comment

Even a 60 years old leonard will beat conor in less than 5 rounds. Floyd is just an average boxer without the IV.
              Floyd doesn't have power, he's a runner, he's old, he's scared of everybody, he's a drug cheat.

Somehow he ended up

50-0-0.

You guys never got your GIF. You didn't get your meme.

You are left to criticize victories. Lol. You critique his VICTORIES!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                Floyd doesn't have power, he's a runner, he's old, he's scared of everybody, he's a drug cheat.

Somehow he ended up

50-0-0.

You guys never got your GIF. You didn't get your meme.

You are left to criticize victories. Lol. You critique his VICTORIES!!!!!
                Thanks for accepting that Floyd is a drug cheat. I know someday other floyd fans will also accept that floyd is a drug cheat because it's undeniable.

Comment

Thanks for accepting that Floyd is a drug cheat. I know someday other floyd fans will also accept that floyd is a drug cheat because it's undeniable.
                  lol, sarcasm. look it up.

Honestly I don't know who cheats or who doesn't.

I know Manny has not knocked anyone out since he was asked to test. This is a guy that was killing everybody. Circumstantial evidence is not on his side.

I know I have seen Floyd gradually decline physically.

But this is sports and the demands on the body are on another level. I can't put it past any athlete to use something to help them gain an edge.

I will swear for no one. I know Floyd let the charge for random drug testing and he should be commended.

Comment

****en epically "dumb", lmfao...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      no one ??? you just said he looks good for a 40yr old man. LOL!!!

sr is saying floyf didnt train and if he did he would have knocked conor out sooner.

that's justifying smart guy!!!
                      I guess you can't find a 40 yr. old walking a man down huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X