• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    That's it, Khan jinxed it.
    How do you have Terrence Crawford #2 - he hasn't beaten anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Let me guess though you probably think ggg has beaten someone right?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        He's beaten some good fighters - Gamboa, Postol, Diaz and Indongo. He disappointed me when he ran like Mayweather in the Postol fight but he made up for it in the excellent Indongo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Umm almost everyone GGG beat has been Knocked out before him
          You are either lying or haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Just looking at GGG's world title fights .. 10 of the guys he KTFO had never been stopped before.

And I'm sure he must have KO'd others who had never been stopped before he won his first world title.
          Last edited by kafkod; 09-07-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i couldnt make it past ''star''
            He is a star. Famous for getting his girl stolen and napping on canvases.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              yea, uh..... did not happen

you talked trash kid, so I will post the link
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post18024289

come on man..... you - along with the rest of the ****-stain alt's - will simply pack up and leave..... just like you did last time
              Thanks, proof of you being owned. You actually said at one point that Golovkin ducked Cotto. LOL!

You are actually arguing that the A side fighter got taken to the cleaners in negotiations by the B side. DLH ceded the weight, they ceded on the flat fee. LOL!

No they didn't cede on those things because they weren't real obstacles to the fight, they were made up to save face by DLH. He said he wanted Canelo to fight Golovkin in 2017. It wasn't Canelo it was DLH who put up those obstacles. Canelo wanted to fight but GBP didn't. So he threw that crap up so morons like you would fully slurp it up and that's what you did. You love to slurp up whatever Oscar shoots out don't you boy? LOL!

Enjoy the fight. I got no ill will towards any of them. May the best fighter win.

Comment

Amir Khan is dumb doesn't he know he's going to get attacked by the GGG fans lol You never mention the Jacobs fight as a loss rule number one lol.... And now Khan just messed up my prediction because he chose Canelo to win. He just need to quit doing interviews and focus on finding a feather fisted opponent to guard that chin or maybe FIGHTING KELL BROOK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  97K rabid GGG fans???
                  LMAO that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    Thanks, proof of you being owned. You actually said at one point that Golovkin ducked Cotto. LOL!

You are actually arguing that the A side fighter got taken to the cleaners in negotiations by the B side. DLH ceded the weight, they ceded on the flat fee. LOL!

No they didn't cede on those things because they weren't real obstacles to the fight, they were made up to save face by DLH. He said he wanted Canelo to fight Golovkin in 2017. It wasn't Canelo it was DLH who put up those obstacles. Canelo wanted to fight but GBP didn't. So he threw that crap up so morons like you would fully slurp it up and that's what you did. You love to slurp up whatever Oscar shoots out don't you boy? LOL!

Enjoy the fight. I got no ill will towards any of them. May the best fighter win.
                    He's always talking about Golovkin ducking Cotto. If you ask him for evidence he'll post links to GGG saying he won't accept a catchweight for a mandatory title challenge.

Golovkin also ducked Sergio Mora, according to that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      He's always talking about Golovkin ducking Cotto. If you ask him for evidence he'll post links to GGG saying he won't accept a catchweight for a mandatory title challenge.

Golovkin also ducked Sergio Mora, according to that fool.
                      LOL! Yes he just threw the Golovkin ducked Cotto at me. He's mental. I actually feel bad picking on him . . . . but not that bad to stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X