Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daggum View Post
    what are you supposed to do when he says and does stupid things? he just tried to strip 25 million people of health care in order to give rich people tax cuts. just because he failed doesnt mean he didnt try. he just put 800k people up for deportation when they are model people who work and contribute to the economy with no criminal record. only difference is they didnt happen to be born here but have spent almost all their life here. 800k jobs lost, 100k homes lost, families separated and hurt. does this damage to our economy and reputation help in any way besides making his dwindling fanbase happy?

Geez you Dumpiots are lame upstairs. Your party wants to kill the ACA, without ANY debate, instead of removing their heads from their azziz and tweaking it.... make it more like Single Payer... which BTW it would have been had the repubs not pizzed, moaned, whined, loaded their drawers, until the finished product was nothing like its original intention. What the dems should've done was told the repubs to pizzoff and kept it like it was originally intended to be.

And BTW, you actually compare a healthcare plan needing some tweaks with a jurr-cough who had Rooskies in the WH with only Rooskie media, no U.S. media allowed, AND he leaked sensitive intel to them while they were there. And that's just ONE example of his ignorance. SMDH
    Oh God you're one of those, a Russian conspiracy theorist AND Trump is also a fascist. Must be tricky for him being both a Commie agent and a Fascist. Ok well lets keep the ACA in place and see how it pans out. Barry Hussein did so well racking up the debt in his 8 years printing off money like it was going out of fashion, the ACA should just about finish America off for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
      Hot African women?
      oxymoron
      Hahahaha.....excuse me South African Women

Comment

I knew there would be some DAs on here with this subject, but wow man you sure set a new record. The Dreamers are upstanding citizens, students etc, or working, no threat or cost to society WHATSOEVER. Educate yourself before you go off with pinning that favorite word of yours 'entitlement' when you don't have a clue WTF you're talking about... https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/01/here...s-economy.html
        so no "dreamer" EVER got their status revoked because they've committed a crime? and no cost to society? who pays for their expensive tuition then? expensive hospital visits? do you have a personal database of every "dreamer"? otherwise shut up. oh you read a cnbc article, good for you.

e/

no cost to society WHATSOEVER

one reason i could think of that you'd arrive to such a ridiculous conclusion is that you're probably on welfare yourself.
        when's the last time you paid your taxes, buddy?

Originally posted by b d w View Post
        Oh God you're one of those, a Russian conspiracy theorist AND Trump is also a fascist. Must be tricky for him being both a Commie agent and a Fascist. Ok well lets keep the ACA in place and see how it pans out. Barry Hussein did so well racking up the debt in his 8 years printing off money like it was going out of fashion, the ACA should just about finish America off for good.
        punchy has taken one too many blows to the head and has the habit of calling other people dumbasses. this is what we would call the "dunning–kruger" effect.
        Last edited by John Barron; 09-08-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• The Russian conspiracy is one pushed by the Jewish owned American press to destroy positive relations with Russia who they dislike because of their relationship with Iran and also opposing the Zionists agenda in the Middle East.

Sorry someone has to say it.
          http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.810605

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            so no "dreamer" EVER got their status revoked because they've committed a crime? and no cost to society? who pays for their expensive tuition then? expensive hospital visits? do you have a personal database of every "dreamer"? otherwise shut up. oh you read a cnbc article, good for you.

e/

no cost to society WHATSOEVER

one reason i could think of that you'd arrive to such a ridiculous conclusion is that you're probably on welfare yourself.
            when's the last time you paid your taxes, buddy?

punchy has taken one too many blows to the head and has the habit of calling other people dumbasses. this is what we would call the "dunning–kruger" effect.
            Did anyone say ANY group is totally crime free? Certainly the Dreamers do no more crime than natl average. Why don't you do some unbiased research on that subject and report back to us?

And BTW, who said anything about free education YET? Have you even read the Dream Act Obama made law?

'Probably on welfare', wow what a laugh. You feking ee-diott, the MOST welfare goes to THE most beet red states. And no, I've never had anyone support me but myself since I was a young teen. And I'll keep working til I'm either dead or disabled... just the way I like it, DA. And I've paid a he!!uva lot more than you have in taxes and SS, unless you're a small biz owner like me. See, you actually think you Dumpiots are smart enough to throw generalizations around like candy... when you're just not bright enough to do that.

And BTW, in my experience as an employer, the best employees I've had working for me are the ones you azzholeos marginalize daily. SO take your all-white-24/7/365 Dumpiot b.s. and cram it up your fat stupid as he!! azz, bubba.

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by daggum View Post
              what are you supposed to do when he says and does stupid things? he just tried to strip 25 million people of health care in order to give rich people tax cuts. just because he failed doesnt mean he didnt try. he just put 800k people up for deportation when they are model people who work and contribute to the economy with no criminal record. only difference is they didnt happen to be born here but have spent almost all their life here. 800k jobs lost, 100k homes lost, families separated and hurt. does this damage to our economy and reputation help in any way besides making his dwindling fanbase happy?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by b d w View Post
              Yeah coz O'dummy Care is working SO WELL right now with insurers pulling out left, right and centre and ordinary hardworking people's premiums sky rocketing.

Geez you Dumpiots are lame upstairs. Your party wants to kill the ACA, without ANY debate, instead of removing their heads from their azziz and tweaking it.... make it more like Single Payer... which BTW it would have been had the repubs not pizzed, moaned, whined, loaded their drawers, until the finished product was nothing like its original intention. What the dems should've done was told the repubs to pizzoff and kept it like it was originally intended to be.

And BTW, you actually compare a healthcare plan needing some tweaks with a jurr-cough who had Rooskies in the WH with only Rooskie media, no U.S. media allowed, AND he leaked sensitive intel to them while they were there. And that's just ONE example of his ignorance. SMDH

Originally posted by b d w View Post
              More feking idiot comments from yet another Dumpiot moron. So you actually are stupid and sheeple enough to think there's no Russian connection with your Der Fuhrer Dump? You're really THAT feking stupid? And then here you go whining MORE about the ACA, yet have you even researched ANYTHING about it, and what the proposed tweaks would entail? Have you studied what Single Payer is? Of course not. You Dumpiots morons just luv to blabber away, when in reality you don't know jack about any of dozens of given subjects you flood the blogs whining about.

Comment

Did anyone say ANY group is totally crime free? Certainly the Dreamers do no more crime than natl average. Why don't you do some unbiased research on that subject and report back to us?

And BTW, who said anything about free education YET? Have you even read the Dream Act Obama made law?

'Probably on welfare', wow what a laugh. You feking ee-diott, the MOST welfare goes to THE most beet red states. And no, I've never had anyone support me but myself since I was a young teen. And I'll keep working til I'm either dead or disabled... just the way I like it, DA. And I've paid a he!!uva lot more than you have in taxes and SS, unless you're a small biz owner like me. See, you actually think you Dumpiots are smart enough to throw generalizations around like candy... when you're just not bright enough to do that.

And BTW, in my experience as an employer, the best employees I've had working for me are the ones you azzholeos marginalize daily. SO take your all-white-24/7/365 Dumpiot b.s. and cram it up your fat stupid as he!! azz, bubba.
                you made the big claim that "dreamers" are no threat to society, stop backtracking.

so who is paying for their 5 figure tuition? you dodged the question.

the southern red states have the largest concentration of blacks, blacks are the #1 welfare recipients in the country. and areas where there are large concentrations of minorities on welfare tend to be blue within these red states.

you type like a 12 year old girl on myspace for someone who allegedly owns a business. what business do you run? a trampoline stand?
                Last edited by John Barron; 09-08-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
                  Yes because modern day russia is soooo communist... That must be the reason Putin is the idol of all fascists of the so-called western world.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    you made the big claim that "dreamers" are no threat to society, stop backtracking.

so who is paying for their 5 figure tuition? you dodged the question.

the southern red states have the largest concentration of blacks, blacks are the #1 welfare recipients in the country. and areas where there are large concentrations of minorities on welfare tend to be blue within these red states.

you type like a 12 year old girl on myspace for someone who allegedly owns a business. what business do you run? a trampoline stand?
                    You feking moron, you have zero proof that Dreamers are any threat to society. They pay their own way to university, and they cost no welfare $$, UNLIKE the stacks of DA repub whites in the poorest areas of this country who voted repub because they're just too stupid to vote any other way. And you have no proof otherwise. NONE.

And finally, the biz I'm in is none of your feking biz, azzholeo. And I've supported myself and family for over 30 years with it. Meanwhile, DAs like you push the mop and broom down at the warehouse. Take a hike back to faux noise with the rest of the moooeee-ronnnnzzz.

Comment

You feking moron, you have zero proof that Dreamers are any threat to society. They pay their own way to university, and they cost no welfare $$, UNLIKE the stacks of DA repub whites in the poorest areas of this country who voted repub because they're just too stupid to vote any other way. And you have no proof otherwise. NONE.

And finally, the biz I'm in is none of your feking biz, azzholeo. And I've supported myself and family for over 30 years with it. Meanwhile, DAs like you push the mop and broom down at the warehouse. Take a hike back to faux noise with the rest of the moooeee-ronnnnzzz.
                      i have zero proof but you just admitted that no groups are crime free. congrats, you're an utter ****ing simpleton.

since we like reading articles here's a couple for you.
                      Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence
                      http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fe...rticle/2632820
                      2,139 DACA Recipients Convicted of Crimes Against Americans
                      http://www.americanjournalreview.com...mes-americans/

stay in your fantasy land where all white republicans are stupid, the democrat party is totally not the welfare party, the Russians did it, and "dreamers" are paying for their 5 figure tuitions with disney dollars.

it's amusing that you keep injecting race into our discussion too. i have a problem with illegals of any color in this country. meanwhile, you keep deflecting the topic to bashing white people. who's the real racist here?

you may also have admitted to hiring illegals. the feds might need to look into your trampoline business.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 09-09-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X