No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    By the way I believe we should leave only the single hot looking chics here in America....be it mexican,russian,cuban,african,oriental or any nationality and the rest have got to go.
    Hot African women?
    oxymoron

Comment

Trump KOs both Hillary and Obama in the same night
      Last edited by Leonis; 09-07-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        That's all you can do you piece of shet coward! We both know if we was face to face you would bow down to me punk!
        You ****ing pedophile fa ggot!

Comment

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
          Sure thing Oscar. How many of these illegal invaders/parasites are you going to open your doors to and allow to stay in your multi-million dollar mansion?
          **** off you piece of shet! You act like every immigrant is a piece of shet low life tweaker like you!
          You lazy, piece of garbage!

Comment

Fishnets is getting salty again...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              First of all unless you grew up and lived in L.A in the past 30 years then you don't know WTF your talking about! Your going by all the bullshet you hear in the news!
              I was born and raised in L.A so I'm speaking from experience. Back when I was in Jr high and high school and the blacks outnumbered the Mexicans the blacks used to gang up on the Mexicans for no reason. Wether they be young or old, gang affiliated or not, they would disrespect the Mexicans, beat them, rob them, calling them disrespectful names, anything you can think of they would do. Not once did I hear the blacks cry racism.
              Fast forward 20 years and now the Mexicans outnumbered the blacks and now that the blacks are the ones getting the worst end of the stick so now they wanna cry racism and all that bullshet!
              What kinda shet is that?! Is it right? No. Are some Mexicans getting payback against the blacks for the way they treated Mexicans over 20 years ago?? I'm sure there are some.... But don't sit here and cry racism when things aren't going your way. I'm not racist but I'm speaking from experience. I lived it. I seen it. I experienced it. So miss me with all that bullshet your saying.
              Unless you know all the facts, don't even speak on it!
              STFU bjtch I lived in LA until 2005 and no im not a loser in my mid 40s like you still tryna act hard. I KNOW from 1st hand experience and its NOT all mexican but most are ignorant dumb bjtches like you that love to shoot off at the mouth when they out number people 100 to 1 because live fit 6 families in a one bedroom apartment and 17 scaps will hop out a 94 civic. No one is crying racism beside you joto i said it was IRONIC but with that LA public school education and the classrooms filled with illegals you probably dont know what ironic means. Did you not read the thread moron Oscar (a mexican) is crying about trump like EVERY other mexican. I love mexican pu$$y but thats about it. Your a bjtch and will get KO-ed if you ever got the ring with me. I know you'll have that typical LA cholo response And be the biggest gangster this INTERNET forum has ever seen.
              #dontdeportourchildren😩 lol

Comment

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                Hot African women?
                oxymoron
                IF you were straight im sure you can one

Comment

Those trannies have been pegging Oscar too hard, he must have CTE from his skull rattling around in his head while a prostitute ****s him with a strap-on. Literally hates Floyd and Al Haymon more than he hates Trump, the man who wants to deport his people and build a wall around the country his parents immigrated from. What's the Mexican equivalent of a coon?

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    STFU bjtch I lived in LA until 2005 and no im not a loser in my mid 40s like you still tryna act hard. I KNOW from 1st hand experience and its NOT all mexican but most are ignorant dumb bjtches like you that love to shoot off at the mouth when they out number people 100 to 1 because live fit 6 families in a one bedroom apartment and 17 scaps will hop out a 94 civic. No one is crying racism beside you joto i said it was IRONIC but with that LA public school education and the classrooms filled with illegals you probably dont know what ironic means. Did you not read the thread moron Oscar (a mexican) is crying about trump like EVERY other mexican. I love mexican pu$$y but thats about it. Your a bjtch and will get KO-ed if you ever got the ring with me. I know you'll have that typical LA cholo response And be the biggest gangster this INTERNET forum has ever seen.
                    #dontdeportourchildren😩 lol
                    Hardworking illegal sounds better than " white, black homeless"
                    "6 families in 1 room" sounds better than skid row or homeless!
                    And as far 17 people in a honda civic! Sounds about right the part you missed is that those 17 scaps are on their way to work!!! Not to a freeway exit to beg for money....
                    Accomodating amerikkkas appetite one gringo at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      **** off you piece of shet! You act like every immigrant is a piece of shet low life tweaker like you!
                      You lazy, piece of garbage!
                      Its pointless paisano! They call us parasites but yet they are the ones seeking pitty at freeway exits begging for money!
                      This folks dont have any pride! Why you think they rather pan handle or beg for money! Cause they dont want to work...

Comment

Working...
                      X