Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    baja california is not "California" buddy
    *yawn* Weak ass comebacks. Go get some of your friends to help you out. You suck at this.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      you dont even like vagina maricon
      btw, I'll admit, black chicks aren't ugly. lot of them are fine. Unfair and completely wrong of me to call them out like that, I'll apologize for that.

But you do have to admit, as soon as ya'll get your money, it's off to the white prize.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
        STFU bjtch I lived in LA until 2005 and no im not a loser in my mid 40s like you still tryna act hard. I KNOW from 1st hand experience and its NOT all mexican but most are ignorant dumb bjtches like you that love to shoot off at the mouth when they out number people 100 to 1 because live fit 6 families in a one bedroom apartment and 17 scaps will hop out a 94 civic. No one is crying racism beside you joto i said it was IRONIC but with that LA public school education and the classrooms filled with illegals you probably dont know what ironic means. Did you not read the thread moron Oscar (a mexican) is crying about trump like EVERY other mexican. I love mexican pu$$y but thats about it. Your a bjtch and will get KO-ed if you ever got the ring with me. I know you'll have that typical LA cholo response And be the biggest gangster this INTERNET forum has ever seen.
        #dontdeportourchildren😩 lol
        You b itch made piece of shet. You coconut jungle bunnie punk mother****er! I'm sure your some punk ass black fa ggot that's been living on welfare his whole life and your mad that the government cut you off it after 25 years and made your punk ass go out and get a job and of course you wanna blame that on the Mexicans!
        Your the one selling wolf tickets on here b itch! You couldn't hang with the Mexicans so that's why you ran away like the coward you are!
        That's right b itch, bow down punk! You punk ass coward! I'm not trying to act hard punk! I know I'm hard! I've put in work on punk mother****ers like you! Now if you wanna prove me wrong then **** the bullshet, I'm willing to make the effort to meet up and we can easily deal with this issue. Are you??
        Do you got the balls to back up what you say fa ggot?? Don't bow down now b itch! Man up punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
          Its pointless paisano! They call us parasites but yet they are the ones seeking pitty at freeway exits begging for money!
          This folks dont have any pride! Why you think they rather pan handle or beg for money! Cause they dont want to work...
          I know what you mean homie. Our people do what they gotta do to work. We're not no lazy piece of shet losers like all this other people that rather panhandle and humiliate themselves! But they have no pride, no self esteem! Bunch of ****ing cowards, it's all they are!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Im mexican, like 3rd generation, but no way do I back illegal immigration. Take your funky ass mammy and granny back to messyco
            1st 2nd 3rd generation! It dont matter... little did you know they see you just like they see them! Perception from this folks dont change! Lol
            You are still just one more mexican to them! They prolly think u illegal too!
            Sad to say but that is how amerikkka generalizes the raza...
            Dont believe me ask the asian community

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Im mexican, like 3rd generation, but no way do I back illegal immigration. Take your funky ass mammy and granny back to messyco
              Then that makes you a sorry, worthless piece of shet! You think your better cause your born in the U.S?? **** you b itch! You ain't shet! I bet your a ****ing loser still living off welfare and living in your mommas basement, jacking off to your mommy's panties huh... You ****ing piece of shet pedophile!

Comment

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                **** off, parasite.
                My wife is in immigrant. Took a year before she could come here, another 2 years for citizenship, and about $1800 in fees for the visa/citizenship paperwork. Had I went with an immigration lawyer, it would have been $10k.

If these parasites get a free pass (amnesty), then I want a refund of the fees I had to pay.

And don't be calling me lazy, gruber. I'm working a full time job in IT plus a part time weekend job to pay the taxes for your welfare.
                Quit lying b itch! You don't have a no job you lazy fa ggot! Who you trying to kid??
                And your wife was a slut in her country while you was trying to figure out a way to get her overhere.
                She was selling the pu ssy to get by overthere. I gave her two dollars for a BJ. So how does my dick taste fa ggot??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I know what you mean homie. Our people do what they gotta do to work. We're not no lazy piece of shet losers like all this other people that rather panhandle and humiliate themselves! But they have no pride, no self esteem! Bunch of ****ing cowards, it's all they are!
                  I've said the story plenty of times, and this is no lie:

I work in downtown, and have to pay/park my truck a couple of blocks from the building where I work in and every day when I go in and when I get off I have to pass the convention center where the homeless and panhandlers are asleep/begging for money, and across the street is a new building being erected full of hard working dudes working on it in this heat.

Which side of the street are the Mexicans on and which side of the street are the whites/blacks on?

But yet illegals are the ones accused of begging the government for help. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderous1 View Post
                    Most not all but most of the people who hate trump are the real racists, not to mention completely controlled like puppets and wouldn't know right from wrong if it punched them in the face. The people that come out publicly and bash trump are cowards, they bash him because they know it's socially accepted to bash him , they wouldn't dare come out and speak the truth because they don't have the balls. What cowards .
                    What I find most amusing is when Trump supporters characterize liberals as sheep while those same supporters simply echo Trump's various talking points (whether about immigration, "fake news," locking Hilary up, etc.).

I, for one, don't oppose Trump because it's the "in" thing to do: there are so many better reasons than that. For starters, he has shown very little regard for or understanding of basic constitutional principles, such as those arising from the First Amendment. The media is far from flawless, but to repeatedly attack those who create or publish articles that are critical of him as "fake news" shows a profound contempt not only for freedom of the press, but also for informed discussion.

The leader of the free world should be better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      You b itch made piece of shet. You coconut jungle bunnie punk mother****er! I'm sure your some punk ass black fa ggot that's been living on welfare his whole life and your mad that the government cut you off it after 25 years and made your punk ass go out and get a job and of course you wanna blame that on the Mexicans!
                      Your the one selling wolf tickets on here b itch! You couldn't hang with the Mexicans so that's why you ran away like the coward you are!
                      That's right b itch, bow down punk! You punk ass coward! I'm not trying to act hard punk! I know I'm hard! I've put in work on punk mother****ers like you! Now if you wanna prove me wrong then **** the bullshet, I'm willing to make the effort to meet up and we can easily deal with this issue. Are you??
                      Do you got the balls to back up what you say fa ggot?? Don't bow down now b itch! Man up punk!
                      LMAO like I said internet thug now making claims to "meet up homes" Sorry but i dont need my lawn cut or car washed today so maybe next week pedro. Till then fight the good fight SCRAP and keep slangin those oranges all they way across the boarder you f#ckin loser lmao
                      #SupportDACA lol

Comment

Working...
                      X