Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at my name and thats all you need to know

Trilogy with Fonfara in December !!

Comment

unify??? Stevenson won't even fight his MANDATORY....FOR 3 YEARS LMAO

Comment

Remember when Ward was so scurred of Kov, that he would fake an injury to get out of it....LOL
        Remember when Ward got knocked down in the first fight and he was soooo scared of Kov he got up and kicked his ass....LOL
        Remember when Kov said Ward hit like a little girl....LMAO
        Remember when Kov came to the ring in the second fight with his trunks covering his nipples (because he knew from the first fight his body couldnt take those body shots from WARd) The announcers noticed this also, the ref said EXACTLY where, by pointing during the final instructions with his left hand, ) where he would consider a low blow, Roy jones noted on air that Kov's trunks were higher than normal.
        REMEMBER WARd v Kov I was a UNANIMOUS decision
        REMEMBER when WARd MADE KITTY QUIT

Comment

nobody respects chickenson 🐔. nobody! fans, fighters, commentators, casuals..etc everybody dismisses adonis as a weak paper champ who held a strap hostage for too long. ward is the undisputed king 👑 of 175. he beat the boogeyman. hes alone at the throne. becoming undisputed means **** look at how long crawford lasted with 4 belts. ten friggin days! whats the point.

if he fights anybody at 175 let it be jack. chickenson can **** off.

Comment

slappin' soggy' ducked superman all the time both were at 168

Comment

Kovalev chose to get owned TWICE by a P4P champion than letting Adonis wreck him ; KKK already proven to be mentally weak losing to Stevenson would forced him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Remember when Ward was so scurred of Kov, that he would fake an injury to get out of it....LOL
                Remember when Ward got knocked down in the first fight and he was soooo scared of Kov he got up and kicked his ass....LOL
                Remember when Kov said Ward hit like a little girl....LMAO
                Remember when Kov came to the ring in the second fight with his trunks covering his nipples (because he knew from the first fight his body couldnt take those body shots from WARd) The announcers noticed this also, the ref said EXACTLY where, by pointing during the final instructions with his left hand, ) where he would consider a low blow, Roy jones noted on air that Kov's trunks were higher than normal.
                REMEMBER WARd v Kov I was a UNANIMOUS decision
                REMEMBER when WARd MADE KITTY QUIT
                I member... I member well. Good post.

I can't understand the hate Ward gets on this board. He's a fukin master of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  If Ward didn't unify 168, shouldn't he like shut the fcuk up?
                  He unified vs Froch.

Comment

Well I guess we wait for Stevenson to say something cuz he's the #1 guy for Ward at 175, but I feel like we got a much better shot of seeing Ward vs Jack cuz Ward is done for whatever & Jack don't give a f#ck he just wanna prove himself at the highest level he is able to. Stevenson gonna be fighting Jean Pascal or something next.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Along with names like froch, Kessler and Abraham that is an amazing record. Easily one of the modern greats
                      For sure, but I was insinuating Southpaw sides covered in gravy with Orthodox Kova as the main dish!!

Comment

Working...
                      X