No announcement yet.

GGG style is not pleasing to the eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    The raw crude puncher almost always gets beat by the better boxer puncher.

Ggg is so robitic and stiff with his movement its ridiculous. He's fallen in love with his power and only fights one way , canelo will have too many tools for him to overcome.

Canelo by stoppage due to body shots late in the fight.
    I used to say the same stuff when i was obsessed with the slick style. But then i realized that i was so limited even though i thought the opposite.
    Ggg is my active/unretired favorite now. He is a technician to the boots, defense boxing is not the only beauty. All Ggg have is power, so all Floyd have is reflexes, how does it sound?
    GGG's power is due to his stepping and stance. Too see his beauty, the Soviet style, watch his steps, stance, that counter jab, lead right vs soutpaws, his lead hook and being defensively responsible at all times.
    He breaks ppl down with his jab and slips their every jab, how you not call this beauty and technical?
    And if you be a 'gud boy' you might see him rolling and slipping here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      I used to say the same stuff when i was obsessed with the slick style. But then i realized that i was so limited even though i thought the opposite.
      Ggg is my active/unretired favorite now. He is a technician to the boots, defense boxing is not the only beauty. All Ggg have is power, so all Floyd have is reflexes, how does it sound?
      GGG's power is due to his stepping and stance. Too see his beauty, the Soviet style, watch his steps, stance, that counter jab, lead right vs soutpaws, his lead hook and being defensively responsible at all times.
      He breaks ppl down with his jab and slips their every jab, how you not call this beauty and technical?
      And if you be a 'gud boy' you might see him rolling and slipping here and there.
      30 billion BET For The New!? You down?

Comment

https://youtu.be/QPhq5KK3Jno

Comment

Golovkin will be at his best on September 16. If Canelo can handle him, credit will be given and he will be crowned. If not Golovkin will still be criticized for something

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
            Golovkin will be at his best on September 16. If Canelo can handle him, credit will be given and he will be crowned. If not Golovkin will still be criticized for something
            Exactly, Like countless of posters saying that if it goes to the cards GGG will be robbed... because Murray went to the 11th or Jacobs finishing 12... it's simply hard to acknowledge that Nelo knows the importance of Championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              The raw crude puncher almost always gets beat by the better boxer puncher.

Ggg is so robitic and stiff with his movement its ridiculous. He's fallen in love with his power and only fights one way , canelo will have too many tools for him to overcome.

Canelo by stoppage due to body shots late in the fight.
              he fought lemieux differently. fought jacobs differently. your opinion is unfounded by facts.

Comment

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
                he fought lemieux differently. fought jacobs differently. your opinion is unfounded by facts.
                By differently with Jacobs, you mean almost losing? Didn't look that great?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  By differently with Jacobs, you mean almost losing? Didn't look that great?
                  you mean knocking jacobs down, outjabbing him, and outpunching him?

oh but I guess if you scream and throw your hands up in the air when you land a punch that means you win the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    finally somebody who knows something.

golovkin started his career as a counterpuncher with supreme defense. abel sanchez turned him into the kind of fighter we see today

Comment

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
                      golovkin started his career as a counterpuncher with supreme defense. abel sanchez turned him into the kind of fighter we see today
                      Interesting, that must be true bcz thats how the eastern block fighters are trained. I noticed that when shadowboxing he sticks that lead out and paws, just like Klitschko. He used to do it during the fights, measuring and arm defense i mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X