Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather in the same bracket as Ali and Tyson now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Dude, come on man.
    What, you don't think that played a part in how famous Tyson became? Aren't we allowed to mention it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What, you don't think that played a part in how famous Tyson became? Aren't we allowed to mention it anymore?
      Nah, not really. I think it actually did the opposite for him. He was household way before that.

You're allowed to do whatever you want, it just reads like a low-blow is all I'm saying.

Comment

Nope, but if he raped a young girl he might just be.
        Maybe now that Floyd has retired for the 4th time he can devote more of his time to his following hobby.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/sport...-coward/story/

His son was pretty accurate with his description when he labeled him a coward and Insinuated at the end of the article that he was a runner.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          He'll never be as loved as Ali because of what Ali did outside of boxing. Like standing up for the national of Islam among other things. However if we're just talking skills and star power we have to put him above both of them. He's solidified himself as the most well known/watched boxer of all time. Skill-wise he's clearly better than both. Although people don't consider him as entertaining.
          you may not believe this but back in the day Ali was hated more than Floyd is today. But then again, boxing was wayyyyyyyyyyyy more popular then.

Comment

You're a moron if you believe that was the reason he is so famous.

He was so popular in the 80's Nintendo made him his own video game. Maybe you've heard of it?

Comment

Floyd is a better boxer than both. People only know Money Mayweather, some people dont realize how good he was when he came up

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Blackie View Post
                You're a moron if you believe that was the reason he is so famous.

He was so popular in the 80's Nintendo made him his own video game. Maybe you've heard of it?
                I said he was famous before, when he was jailed he was more famous worldwide. Like OJ Simpson no ****er ever heard of OJ Simpson in the UK until he was on trial for murder.

Prince Naseem had a boxing game. How famous is he?

Comment

I said he was famous before, when he was jailed he was more famous worldwide. Like OJ Simpson no ****er ever heard of OJ Simpson in the UK until he was on trial for murder.

Prince Naseem had a boxing game. How famous is he?
                  He was very popular in Japan when he went and this was way before his alleged allegations against him.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by slandering his name. It doesn't make Floyd look better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Blackie View Post
                    He was very popular in Japan when he went and this was way before his alleged allegations against him.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by slandering his name. It doesn't make Floyd look better.
                    You obviously don't know what slandering means.

Comment

You obviously don't know what slandering means.
                      I'm not going out of my way to talk bad about Mayweather. He's a popular Boxer known in most of the world. It's questionable whether he's known worldwide on the level of Ali or Tyson though.

I don't see why you disparage Tyson for no reason other than to have Floyd seen in a better way.

Whether he's seen in a good or bad way is irrelevant. That's not the topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X