Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Explains His Loss, Says Mayweather Has Tools For MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Conor,

Fück you.

-Fück Off

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      50 year old Ray "Merciless" Mercer

This fight was also a joke.

It was a fight between a grandpa Mercer and a shot fighter Silvia.

I remember Sylvia lost his last 3 fights to Couture, then Nogueira and Fedor by stoppage.

Maybe beat Vera between.

Fedor took Sylvia's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        one reason im a fan of both is they are both so classy after fights even with the entertaining buildups to their fights. love how neither really made excuses i dont hear excuses from mcgregor more so then him giving reasons on what he thinks he could of done better.
        Very true. They both know how to build up a fight yet treat it like the business transaction it ultimately is vs another talented guy in their own right so its no surprise they were professional in the immediately aftermath of the fight.

i got a feeling in the future were gonna see some kind of mayweather mcgregor promotional company
        Yea this wouldn't be all that shocking to me. Probably both guys got a lil too big of an ego for it to be a reality, but it wouldn't be that crazy if it did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          50 year old Ray "Merciless" Mercer

I need to YouTube this one.

Good letter from Conor. Classy.

Both guys might be better businessmen than fighters. 6.5M PPV buys means $650M additional revenue. Both guys are raking in the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            one reason im a fan of both is they are both so classy after fights even with the entertaining buildups to their fights. love how neither really made excuses i dont hear excuses from mcgregor more so then him giving reasons on what he thinks he could of done better. i got a feeling in the future were gonna see some kind of mayweather mcgregor promotional company
            Well aren't pac and Roach classy too???

Comment

I can show you direct quotes were you said you were doing 20 rounds easy. You never mentioned stamina or needing more time. You landed one strong uppercut by accident as you threw arm punches rest of fight

Comment

You used right as measuring stick or pawed with it yet for one round you threw it beautifully snapped it but stopped for 8 rounds you did it by accident or why would you stop

Comment

Nah... Those 4 oz gloves would destroy Floyd's hands.

Comment

You needed a boxing trainer the power left uppercut would have been taught as a staple as well as power snapping jab arm punch pitty pat combos would have power behind them you can change speeds on them

Comment

Your unconventional movement with traditional movement taught by a boxing coach would be a plus to your game. You can't have one foot in boxing water and one in mma it results in confusing frustrating effort

Comment

Working...
                      X