Fake Canelo fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Exactly he's more Irish than mexican.
    these lads are Irish. You'Re saying Nelo looks like them?

Here are some Mexican legends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      these lads are Irish. You'Re saying Nelo looks like them?

Here are some Mexican legends...

34.5 million Irish Americans along with 4.5 million in Ireland and you posted a handful of pictures lol.

Comment

Black n Brown Powah in this bytch. We stick together. Phuck Triple L

Comment

34.5 million Irish Americans along with 4.5 million in Ireland and you posted a handful of pictures lol.
          Do u have a point? Let me educate you in anthropological approach...

you're saying 34.5 million Irish Americans look Like Alvarez, or rather, have red hair ala gingerism?

Or I should I Just randomly say Sweden's or Spain's population with no relevance to red hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            want to bet on Alvarez vs GGG?
            Sure, I bet GGG beats Canelo(KO, TKO, UD, etc). Whatever little points I have I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
              Anyone noticing all the fake Canelo fans around here? They actually couldn't give 2 ****s about Canelo, they're just dying to see Golovkin take an L.

All the Floyd fans have rallied behind Canelo in the hope they can use a Canelo win to say Floyd beats Golovkin.

Floyd wouldn't ever sign to fight GGG as he knows it would be a brutal beating, but he likes to keep saying his name, giving him nicknames like Triple L (despite being undefeated) with no intention of signing to fight him.

"That makes you a *****" - Andre Rozier
              You clowns and fake ass Conor fans rallied, hoped and prayed that Conor beat Floyd. You did the same thing uniting with Pac fans against Floyd, foh, lmao.

Comment

of course they are only floyd fans trying to improve floyds weak resume with wins like this. they will score the fight to canelo no matter what actually happens and if ggg gets robbed or ko'd with low blows pretend it is legit. they dont care about boxing if you havent noticed. they are fanboys and thats it. they have no credibility or dignity left. they made a choice and its too late for them to recover. its like being a trump voter.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  You clowns and fake ass Conor fans rallied, hoped and prayed that Conor beat Floyd. You did the same thing uniting with Pac fans against Floyd, foh, lmao.
                  I didn't, it was pretty clear Floyd would win easily. Can't say I'm a fan of Conor either, the whole event was cringeworthy but the outcome was never in doubt

Comment

Yep they just want Canelo to beat the white devil.
                    He's Asian idk why people think he's white

Comment

So people are suppose to only like 1 Fighter? What am I missing here and WTF does Canelo vs GGG have to do with Mayweather? Sorry but Mayweather didn't come to mind when I watched Canelo vs GGG 24/7 but somehow and really on this forum Mayweather gets attached to this Great Fight! So if you like Mayweather you Shouldn't watch this fight and root for either?

To say Canelo doesn't have Genuine fans is RIDICULOUS! No way all of Canelo fans are mostly Mayweather fans that is STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                      X