No announcement yet.

Fake Canelo fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This is one of the most ******ed things you've ever posted which takes some doing. How you think this equates to taking credit for the KO is utterly ******ed. Your feelings are hurt because people remind you he got KTFO. Boo hoo!
    of course it does! when they have nothing left to say instead of bringing up floyd "schooling" pac, they bring up ktfo6. its like if he did it then we did it also.

ps. you sure this is the most ******ed thing i've posted on here? because you didnt red k me along with a racist message like you did before LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      So if you bring up that Mannt got KTFO than that means you feel you did it yourself?

no idea what you just said but sure.

Comment

They want G to lose so bad it is actually sad,

When G leaves Canelo on the canvas they will be so mad, I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          They want G to lose so bad it is actually sad,

When G leaves Canelo on the canvas they will be so mad, I can't wait.
          Let's BET #48 boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is one of the most ******ed things you've ever posted which takes some doing. How you think this equates to taking credit for the KO is utterly ******ed. Your feelings are hurt because people remind you he got KTFO. Boo hoo!
            I was baffled myself. Just a reminder that there are some dumb muther****ers in this world

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
              Anyone noticing all the fake Canelo fans around here? They actually couldn't give 2 ****s about Canelo, they're just dying to see Golovkin take an L.

All the Floyd fans have rallied behind Canelo in the hope they can use a Canelo win to say Floyd beats Golovkin.

Floyd wouldn't ever sign to fight GGG as he knows it would be a brutal beating, but he likes to keep saying his name, giving him nicknames like Triple L (despite being undefeated) with no intention of signing to fight him.

"That makes you a *****" - Andre Rozier
              I'm a long time Floyd fan who is also a Golovkin fan and who expects Golovkin to brutally stop Canelo in the mid rounds.

So false.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
                If Jacobs was landing more punches throughout the fight, why did Jacobs look like a bee sting victim and Golovkin didn't have a scratch.

At no point did Jacobs hurt him or make it look like he was in trouble. Despite cheating to a weight advantage.
                Had Golovkin been knocked down, the punch stats reversed, and Golovkin was the bee sting victim, you'd not be defending Golovkin, let's be honest here.
                The honest thing is that he got the gift so they can make the fight with nelo. Just like when Oscar de la hoya lost to felix stern but they gave it to Oscar so they can make the Bernard Hopkins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  The honest thing is that he got the gift so they can make the fight with nelo. Just like when Oscar de la hoya lost to felix stern but they gave it to Oscar so they can make the Bernard Hopkins fight.
                  Which rounds did Jacobs win?

Comment

race baiters everywhere LMAO

Comment

the **** is wrong with you?? lol yall use anything to make it about Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X