No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #25 - Oleksandr Usyk vs Marco Huck, Sep 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    I'll just wait for the gif to come out of the stoppage so you can see the phantom punches lol. New Calzaghe.
    When you throw flurries of combos not all of them will land show me one fighter who lands every shot against world level competition you can't, stay hating tho cause you can't be a star without haters.

Comment

I ****in nailed it with that 9-12 pick

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
        Usyk in 10 and I expect him to go on an win the whole tournament
        Should have put money on this

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          When you throw flurries of combos not all of them will land show me one fighter who lands every shot against world level competition you can't, stay hating tho cause you can't be a star without haters.
          Fighters shouldn't get credit for missed punches, each round the German broadcast replayed sequences where they thought Usyk was landing but was in fact missing almost every single shot.

The crowd eats it all up oohing and awwing, same with the announcer. This was a very competitive fight, Usyk was getting tagged A LOT and all his responses were ridiculous showboating and missed flurries.

He's going to get exposed by Gassiev, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Usyk, stoppage. Thinking late. Will vote later.
            You're welcome guys

Comment

Usyk manhandled a tough Huck.....very good win for the Ukrainian. Looks like he has the tools to be a top level CW for a long time.
              Speed, good defence, throws good combos to the head and body. Hard right jab. And he's cheeky as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Fighters shouldn't get credit for missed punches, each round the German broadcast replayed sequences where they thought Usyk was landing but was in fact missing almost every single shot.

The crowd eats it all up oohing and awwing, same with the announcer. This was a very competitive fight, Usyk was getting tagged A LOT and all his responses were ridiculous showboating and missed flurries.

He's going to get exposed by Gassiev, just watch.
                What the **** were you watching? Huck was frustrated as hell in there, looked like a fish out of water. Usyk was unloading left and right and all he did in response was slow power punches almost every time. Usyk is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  What the **** were you watching? Huck was frustrated as hell in there, looked like a fish out of water. Usyk was unloading left and right and all he did in response was slow power punches almost every time. Usyk is on another level.
                  Exactly. Going to take a top notch fighter to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    The same fight the judges were who had Usyk barely winning. There were replays literally round after round of them showing Usyk missing when they thought he was landing.

Usyk landed very little to Huck's head, it was the body work that did him in. Jab to the body was the only consistent punch he could land and he was getting tagged with right hands all night.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I ****in nailed it with that 9-12 pick
                      Good call, man, - I had thought the Kapns toughness would see him through to the end, but I'd figured I was wrong by the midway point.. Is that poll still open by the way?

'This poll will close on 09-10-2017 at 11:27 PM'

You might wanna check there ain't a been a late run on Usyk 9 - 12 picks, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X