No announcement yet.

Floyd fans justifying floyd's performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    floyd is just not that good at being the aggressor esp when reach does not favor him, that's really the bottomline
    You're right. Mac's reach was bothering Floyd early but the trouble was Floyd walked thru everything the guy threw.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      That's correct. Conor isn't shyt, but Floyd chose him for an easy 50th win. Too bad he didn't take on a real challenge. But good to hear you admit Conor was overmatched from the word go.
      I ain't a Floyd fan, rather he had passed the torch on to Errol or Thurman. Better yet he could have waited for the Golovkin/Canelo winner and push for greatness. Picking on the pillow puncher was a ***** move. His win over Big Show meant more.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
        I ain't a Floyd fan, rather he had passed the torch on to Errol or Thurman. Better yet he could have waited for the Golovkin/Canelo winner and push for greatness. Picking on the pillow puncher was a ***** move. His win over Big Show meant more.
        You think Mayweather needs to push for greatness?

Comment

Floyd literally, and I mean this literally, threw barely any punches the first 3 rounds. He told you his exact strategy and yet you continue to *****. Ok **** it you're a moron and I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Mayweather said himself he would fight in a fashion that the fans would appreciate. That's what he did against an opponent that couldn't hurt him. I don't know why his fans need to justify anything.
            That's what ggg means when he says big drama show but then gets bagged for it by flo mos, you guys can't have it both ways

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              You think Mayweather needs to push for greatness?
              Well he just fought a guy who wasn't even ranked, 0-0-0, then before that he fought berto, a proven PED cheat, that fluid was supposed to dead set against, TBE when it comes to fluid stands for the banking engineer, that's all, the IRS will rip him a new one soon

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                That's what ggg means when he says big drama show but then gets bagged for it by flo mos, you guys can't have it both ways
                Comparing a retired fighter fighting novice in an exhibition is a lot different than a supposedly feared fighter picking a person with no hope and telling us it was all for show when the person land some good punches on him.

Comment

Exhibitions are not recorded on your record, this was a sanctioned fight, mc Gregor wasn't a novice, he was a debutant, NO PRO BOXING EXPERIENCE, worse than a novice, scraping the bottom of the barrel
                  Last edited by Shape up; 08-29-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Mcgregor had no power, the fact that Mayweather (a defensive first fighter) felt it would be ok to walk him down proves this. I wouldnt say GGG was intentionally letting Brook hit him but he certainly wasn't giving much thought to his defence in that fight (again because he didnt respect Brooks power).

Comment

Floyd is garbage without IV.

Comment

Working...
                      X