No announcement yet.

Floyd fans justifying floyd's performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    But when ggg did the same against brook, he was exposed?
    Nope, whoever said that was a moron too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      It was Conor's first pro fight moron. He should be in a 4 rounder like everyone else without an amateur record and still managed to account himself well. You people are so stupid, it still amazes me sometimes.
      Floyd pimped him, the only account he gave of himself was one where he got whored out by his pimp daddy.

Comment

This has nothing to do with race but that's always what it comes down to with black folks doesn't it?

Just like the McGregor saying monkey thing when describing a circus atmosphere in Rocky III being turned into somehow calling African Americans monkeys. You want there to be racial tension so that one day it goes somewhere. But news flash, slavery was abolished 150 years ago and equal rights was enforced over 50 years ago. Get over it already. This had nothing to do with racism. Why do you think Floyd and Conor have so much respect for one another? Even Floyd said he was very surprised by Conor's ability, so why can't you be?

It's that white skin that you can't get past and it's sad. It's the same reason that Wladimir was not respected as a HW champion and GGG gets so much hate on here. Pitiful.
        I was DEFENDING white folks in that post, you uneducated twat. It's idiots with a chip on your shoulder that create tensions. You didn't even comprehend what I said, you just saw something about "white" and instantly attacked.

Apparently you need this explained in baby talk so here goes; Some people are trying to pretend that white conservatives are all racists. I'm defending them and saying they aren't racists and the tactic of calling conservative whites racist as a way of discrediting and shaming is cheap and wrong. It's actual racists like you that ruin it for the good folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I was DEFENDING white folks in that post, you uneducated twat. It's idiots with a chip on your shoulder that create tensions. You didn't even comprehend what I said, you just saw something about "white" and instantly attacked.

Apparently you need this explained in baby talk so here goes; Some people are trying to pretend that white conservatives are all racists. I'm defending them and saying they aren't racists and the tactic of calling conservative whites racist as a way of discrediting and shaming is cheap and wrong. It's actual racists like you that ruin it for the good folks.
          I don't care who you were defending. I'm not in politics nor am I a supporter of the aryan anything. You brought up race when nobody was even going there. Stop making it about race. And I'm not racist but I'll call an a55hole of any race. Leave race out of the discussion. That's what this is really about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
            Floyd pimped him, the only account he gave of himself was one where he got whored out by his pimp daddy.
            Yup, might as well have just come on here and said , "hey everyone, look how stupid I am".

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Mate the guys a clown.

Came to our sport talking about how it's safe, easy and half a fight.

Total clown.
              Lol you just don't get it

Comment

Lol you just don't get it
                Nah I think it's you that doesn't get it.

Comment

I don't care who you were defending. I'm not in politics nor am I a supporter of the aryan anything. You brought up race when nobody was even going there. Stop making it about race. And I'm not racist but I'll call an a55hole of any race. Leave race out of the discussion. That's what this is really about.
                  You still have piss poor reading comprehension so I won't blame you for being stupid and angry. Just a little tip though, put me on your ignore list and save yourself a lot of heartache.

Comment

Working...
                  X