Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Judging Was Very, Very Biased; I'm Shocked By Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor will never fight a JMW that small again if he continues to box. That needs to be said.

Comment

Its OK McGregor, you are not the only one that this happened to.

Vegas judging has been very biased and favoring the Vegas hometown guy named Floyd Mayweather.

This ref didn't even look at Floyd. REF, why not bring up the forearm, elbowing that Floyd likes to do and did in the fight?

Look at McGregor's face while the ref keeps going on and on.
      REF, didn't you say what you had to say already in the dressing room?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Vegas judging has been very biased and favoring the Vegas hometown guy named Floyd Mayweather.

This ref didn't even look at Floyd. REF, why not bring up the forearm, elbowing that Floyd likes to do and did in the fight?

Go back under your rock and cry yourself to sleep !

Boxing won and look at you pieces of sht.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          And when you're a Conor McGregor who is well documented as having stamina issues in the later rounds, there was only one outcome possible in this fight.

Which is why I said it was a predictable outcome.

Conor's performance was basically okay, he won three rounds, but people are overrating his performance. There was no real snap on anything he threw. It was more about Floyd proving he could take McGregor's punches and showing that McGregor's power was vastly overstated. That's why he was able to walk through them as he did.

Floyd Mayweather is a guy with brittle hands - DOCUMENTED brittle hands - and at nearly twice the age and 20lbs smaller, he pieced Conor McGregor up in a way no MMA opponent has ever done, in 8oz gloves. That's what people are missing.
          Lol, you do realize one guy is the best fighter of this generation and the other was a guy who never boxed professionally in his life. Not a monumental achievement if you ask me. I'm surprised Connor even had a second of success honestly. Oh and 40 if not even close to double the age of like 29 lol.

Comment

Awww, is the little baby gonna cry because his last chance of seeing Mayweather lose went to shlt?

Maybe McGregor should have asked for a draw like you did in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Go back under your rock and cry yourself to sleep !

Boxing won and look at you pieces of sht.

Are you serious? Floyd won BUT that is not the point here. I know that you do not care what happens but there is bias when it comes to the Golden egg from Vegas!

2 judges gave McGregor 1 round but they were all to eager to give Floyd the 9th round by a 10-8 score! Like usual, Floyd gets credit even when not deserved while his opponent gets little to no credit for what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Awww, is the little baby gonna cry because his last chance of seeing Mayweather lose went to shlt?

Maybe McGregor should have asked for a draw like you did in my sig

Floyd cherry picked and you talk nonsense! Nothing has changed!

Comment

we all know this is true...connor did win more rounds than given credit for by the judges..

i swear boxing judges , esp our fellow american judges are the dumbest , most incompetent mother****ers on planet earth

Comment

Including your tears lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Floyd wins and you accuse everyone of cheating.

You get your ass kicked, and you accuse everyone of cheating.

Yea, nothing has changed

Comment

Working...
                      X