No announcement yet.

Referee saves floyd in RD 9 Video here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referee saves floyd in RD 9 Video here

Here is the full fight. Go to 17:13. There is no low blow. Floyd gets hurt then turns his back covers up and then byrd comes in and pulls mcregor away. LMAO. Even the announcers are shocked. This was one of the most blatant referee con jobs I've ever seen. 2nd to kovalev ward and lomo salido. Seriously WTF Did I just watch? The ref just came from behind and bear hugged connor across the ring. L0LLLLLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIvfWQsP5c
    Last edited by satiev1; 08-27-2017, 02:58 AM.

nah fam. watch from 33:54. It was low. but connor gave floyd time by leaning on him hoping to catch a breath. then when floyd came right back at him, the dummy hit floyd inbetween the ref. He did himself no favors.
    but the punch was low

Comment

it was clearly low...then again floyd fans have no problem with low blows when its ward giving them out.or rabbit punches when its davis.

Comment

These McNugget fans are crazy, they're like "I know Floyd was punching him around the ring silly and hitting him completely at will, but Conor was about to knock him out I swear!". Come on just admit that TBE embarrassed and beat up your hero and also handed the UFC yet another L in the process. Another great performance by the greatest of this era. Not only has he beat 26 world champs over 20 years but he went a step further and beat another sport as well.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Here is the full fight. Go to 17:13. There is no low blow. Floyd gets hurt then turns his back covers up and then byrd comes in and pulls mcregor away. LMAO. Even the announcers are shocked. This was one of the most blatant referee con jobs I've ever seen. 2nd to kovalev ward and lomo salido. Seriously WTF Did I just watch? The ref just came from behind and bear hugged connor across the ring. L0LLLLLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIvfWQsP5c
          That clip u are talkinh abouy was conor hitting him behindnthe head thats illegal of course the ref seperated them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).
            Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

It's on the belt line. That is good. That is not a low blow. Floyd folded. And the Vegas ref saves him again.

This tells you floyd did get hurt over a 0-0 boxer. Damn that is fuvked up!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

It's on the belt line. That is good. That is not a low blow. Floyd folded. And the Vegas ref saves him again.

This tells you floyd did get hurt over a 0-0 boxer. Damn that is fuvked up!

R u blind? That pic tells you that shot is hitting underbelt line

Comment

Spoon23 and Satiev are pathetic b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post

nah fam. watch from 33:54. It was low. but connor gave floyd time by leaning on him hoping to catch a breath. then when floyd came right back at him, the dummy hit floyd inbetween the ref. He did himself no favors.
                  but the punch was low
                  Wtf kind of stream was I watching, I never even watched the 9th rd. Fuking pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    R u blind? That pic tells you that shot is hitting underbelt line
                    He still hasn't addressed the full gif: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/SeriousInbornBassethound

Comment

Working...
                    X