No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    I'm surprised how the MMA fans are looking at this as a moral victory. I thought Conor looked awful last night.
    I Know, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Trust me, I'm not racist. My parents are from India. My wife is from the Philippines. By B-I-L is half black, half white. I am not racist. I was Drunk, & excited after The Fight, so thats why I wrote that. I was joking around.

Have u never heard Irish jokes? I've certainly heard Indian jokes, about working at Dunking Donuts, 7-11, Etc.. If they're just good-hearted jokes, with no malice intended, I don't mind. If u thought I was being racist by calling him McCracker, then I apologize.

I abhor racism, and that was never my intent. As an American, I was rooting for Floyd. I couldn't care less what color someone's skin is, so you shouldn't call someone a racist, if you don't Know them. Its such a loaded word, and should be reserved for people who actually discriminate. I do not.
      My bad! I was too quick to judge. Been there and done that. You were having a good time and just on cloud 9....The cracker part was F'd up and then drunk Irish. I'm MexiCAN and get told why I haven't been deported yet.

But I hear ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        I'm surprised how the MMA fans are looking at this as a moral victory. I thought Conor looked awful last night.
        If you were at a bar and seen a fight break out between a 40yr old and 29yr old and the 29yr old got his ass kicked I wonder I wonder what ppl would be saying

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          If you were at a bar and seen a fight break out between a 40yr old and 29yr old and the 29yr old got his ass kicked I wonder I wonder what ppl would be saying
          Well in a REAL fight! The 29 year old would... wait.. ****..

Comment

• Wheres that dude G G G who posts here? Dont know if he was trolling or actually serious but he is nowhere to be found today lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              My bad! I was too quick to judge. Been there and done that. You were having a good time and just on cloud 9....The cracker part was F'd up and then drunk Irish. I'm MexiCAN and get told why I haven't been deported yet.

But I hear ya!
              Ya, but remember, Irish can be of any race. I was making fun of a country, not a race. There can be black Irishmen, white Irishmen, Asian Irishmen. Stereotypes are only funny if they're true, LOL! They do Drink A Lot there, but Thats nothing to be ashamed of. I Love Irish Pubs! Awesome food there, usually! I try not to get so offended by everything. But ya, the "cracker" part I should have left out.

Comment

• I almost called it right. I picked Floyd by 11th round TKO.

Conor did good but I was expecting better from him.
                Floyd looked shot and slow on his feet It's good he retired because Crawford right now has the skills to beat him.

Comment

• You dont come into the wheelhouse of boxing and beat our ATG! I remember when Floyd started teeing off I was yelling at Mayweather "Knock him the FK out!!!". Mayweather couldnt hear me because I was at my house, lol. But you dont come into OUR sport and think you are going to take over Boxing so fk you, go back to MMA! That is NEVER going to happen, period!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    I am just happy that you mountain dew drinking monster hat wearing mma loving 9 to fivesters will be gone now....funny how you chumps became boxing gurus overnights
                    Context, ya fool.

- "I turned him into a Mexican"

Recognize.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                      All I can say is that McGregor did alot better in the ring. Than Mayweather would ever do in the octagon. McGregor lasted 10 rounds as a novice boxer with a boxing great. Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds in a MMA fight. McGregor definitely deserves s lot of respect
                      If a billion dollars are on the line I'm sure Floyd would last everybit as long as Connor did in a mma fight. It was a show and if it was in an octogon it will still be a show. They would make it look like Floyd has a chance but us non casuals know better.

Comment

Working...
                      X