Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These idiots think Floyd gave rounds away. Floyd looked bad in this fight. Plain and simple. Floyd did not outbox Conor. Conor stamina is what beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      GGG BRUTALISES Floyd EASILY under 5 rounds!

Easy work for GGG if he fought Floyd...
      Not if GGG was a 147 pounder fighting Floyd in his prime he sure as *** wouldnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Floyd did look bad, but I believe whole heatedly part of this was Floyd carrying Conor and all.

This was the WORST kind of fight for shutting up Conor though. Can claim that he was stopped early, was competitive for the most part and like I said before, still now more then ever have the excuse that "He went to boxing and was competitive, Floyd would get knocked out in one round inside the octagon."

We will hear about this for a while, and MMA fans will refuse to acknowledge that Floyd was 40. Conor accorded himself very well though, respect to him.
        Agreed!

I looked at Floyd, and once I realised he was flat footed and stalking Conor, I knew he was doing it purposely.

I also agree with the non bold. This is precisely why I mentioned you. These dudes are doing it already.

It'll be worse on Sherdog.

Comment

• TBE stay living rent free on these hoes heads

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Absolutely not impressed with Floyd... Brought a dude from different sport & beat him in not an exciting manner.

Absolute FARCE! GGG would have BRUTALISED Floyd!
            Like he did Jacobs? Lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by jay543 View Post
              Totally disagree.

I noticed Floyd laughing and sticking his tongue out at the camera after round 2 or 3.

Definitely intentionally let Conor win the first 1-3 rounds without punching to make the fight look better.
              When McGregor gassed Floyd started improving, he looked like **** for many more rounds than he should have(that being said McGregor's cardio is ****ing embarrassing). He also got hurt to the body by McGregor when Byrd pulled them apart for no reason. Overall for a man who likes to call himself TBE he looked like anything but. A shallow victory for boxing and deep down everyone here knows this.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                It's very obvious Floyd carried Conor because he knew there was no way Conor's arms could throw punches only for that long and not be exhausted. I was waiting for Floyd to open up because there was no way Conor was going to last the distance. MMA - this is our house. Your best is not going to beat our best in the boxing ring, period! Same thing the other way around.
                Tell that to Ray Mercer knocking out the.UFC heavyweight chhampion in 9 seconds.

Comment

• Floyd carried him pretty clearly. You can even hear Floyd sr tell him that whenever he's ready or to go ahead and pick up the pace now, etc.

The difference in skill was as big as expected. Floyd landed when he wanted and was literally not even out of breath. Fair play to McGregor but it literally looked like Floyd was helping someone box and then had enough. Mayweather showed complete disdain throughout. Conor just doesnt have the leverage to punch effectively in boxing. He looked like a weak, slow bear/ogre. I'm happy for him that hes going to get all this money and they showed him mercy by stopping it without him going down. He's got a career and a son to look forward to. It wouldnt have been fair to let Floyd tee off on him for two more rounds.

Comment

• So did mayweather call out Justin Bieber?

Comment

• Great Job by both Fighters. Mayweather doing his best to not embarrass Connor so he can go back to his sport with head held high. Mayweather taking care of business, not fighting his usual pot shot defensive fight. He was the stalker tonight. But really it was a big show to take people's money, and so they did.

Comment

Working...
                      X