Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    How are you so quick with these essays?
    I type fast and I have a high IQ. I also comment a lot so formulating thoughts is like second nature to me the way throwing low blows and headbutts is second nature to Andre Ward. When you do something enough, you get good at it.

Comment

• EASY WORK.

Floyd toyed with him,walked him down the entire time and landed over 50 percent of this punches. Gave conor 2 rounds.

Plus FLOYD IS SHOT TO ****. Waste of time. Conor had no power whatsoever in boxing like i said a billion times.

If you believed conor was gonna win dont ever watch boxing again please.

Comment

• all this talk about floyd being old and slow was the same talk after the first maidana fight. just like in that fight he said he was going to stand and fight. he did the same thing here. but we all saw what happened after the first maidana fight, he easily just went back to his standard of outboxing everyone.

conor won the first 3 rounds as floyd didnt seem like he was actively trying to win those rounds. but after that it was pretty clear floyd won the rest. conor had success and was landing stuff but none of it had any power on it. i didnt see any of his punches actually move floyd at all (except the borderline low blow), floyd started tagging him with shots that had conor moving backwards which is why the judges and boxing sites scored those rounds for floyd. essentially it breaks down to arm punches by conor that did zero damage vs. floyds power punches that did damage. you can have a personal preference of what you like to see but in terms of scoring floyd should get those rounds.

Comment

• These idiots think Floyd gave rounds away. Floyd looked bad in this fight. Plain and simple. Floyd did not outbox Conor. Conor stamina is what beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            GGG BRUTALISES Floyd EASILY under 5 rounds!

Easy work for GGG if he fought Floyd...
            Not if GGG was a 147 pounder fighting Floyd in his prime he sure as *** wouldnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Floyd did look bad, but I believe whole heatedly part of this was Floyd carrying Conor and all.

This was the WORST kind of fight for shutting up Conor though. Can claim that he was stopped early, was competitive for the most part and like I said before, still now more then ever have the excuse that "He went to boxing and was competitive, Floyd would get knocked out in one round inside the octagon."

We will hear about this for a while, and MMA fans will refuse to acknowledge that Floyd was 40. Conor accorded himself very well though, respect to him.
              Agreed!

I looked at Floyd, and once I realised he was flat footed and stalking Conor, I knew he was doing it purposely.

I also agree with the non bold. This is precisely why I mentioned you. These dudes are doing it already.

It'll be worse on Sherdog.

Comment

• TBE stay living rent free on these hoes heads

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Absolutely not impressed with Floyd... Brought a dude from different sport & beat him in not an exciting manner.

Absolute FARCE! GGG would have BRUTALISED Floyd!
                  Like he did Jacobs? Lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                    Totally disagree.

I noticed Floyd laughing and sticking his tongue out at the camera after round 2 or 3.

Definitely intentionally let Conor win the first 1-3 rounds without punching to make the fight look better.
                    When McGregor gassed Floyd started improving, he looked like **** for many more rounds than he should have(that being said McGregor's cardio is ****ing embarrassing). He also got hurt to the body by McGregor when Byrd pulled them apart for no reason. Overall for a man who likes to call himself TBE he looked like anything but. A shallow victory for boxing and deep down everyone here knows this.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      It's very obvious Floyd carried Conor because he knew there was no way Conor's arms could throw punches only for that long and not be exhausted. I was waiting for Floyd to open up because there was no way Conor was going to last the distance. MMA - this is our house. Your best is not going to beat our best in the boxing ring, period! Same thing the other way around.
                      Tell that to Ray Mercer knocking out the.UFC heavyweight chhampion in 9 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X