No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    My sister had to make reservations at a local bar to see this fight.

I wont lie people are eating this up.
    Yes, they are. I hear the Jersey Shore is putting together major parties for this.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
      I voted Conor via KO for argument's sake
      Why would one do such a thing?

Comment

Espn just showed Conor training under a mural of him landing a left on Floyd's chin. **** was dope.

I hope boxers take note of how Conor is selling this fight to the masses.

Comment

I always thought Mayweather 12-0 easily but I decided on Mayweather by TKO. I think he stops him in the second half. Either in the corner between rounds or the ref waves it off after taking enough shots.

Comment

I think Floyd is going to take a stoppage win. McGregor doesn't have the gas tank to go 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokutus View Post
              Why would one do such a thing?
              Wishful thinking + I want to debate the possible ways that Conor may pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                I think Floyd is going to take a stoppage win. McGregor doesn't have the gas tank to go 12 rounds.
                He hasn't shown a great gas tank... but I will say, Conor showed well in the 2nd Diaz fight, in that respect. Nate Diaz is known for his gas tank/stamina (the dude competes in triathlons, holds records for total strikes per round, per fight).

It's hard to say how cardio translates, but it's not as simple as saying "12 rounds versus 5 rounds"

25 minutes... with 4 breaks..... dealing with MMA
                36 minutes... with 11 breaks... dealing only with Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Espn just showed Conor training under a mural of him landing a left on Floyd's chin. **** was dope.

I hope boxers take note of how Conor is selling this fight to the masses.
                  Conor McGregor‏
                  @ TheNotoriousMMA

I am a ****** Irish animal.

Last edited by USMCer; 06-20-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I see McGregor's chance of winning coming in the first 2-3 rounds, and even then, ONLY if he finds a way to get inside Mayweather's space. Maybe he improves on his footwork from MMA that allowed him to get in and out on both Aldo and Eddie. Surely Mayweather hasn't faced an intense first and second round that a MMA fighter can bring.

Comment

• Floyd will take a dive against Conor then we will see another "mega fight" For Mayweather McGregor ll. that is the pathetic state of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X