Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd better stop McGregor, I was really disappointed in his performance against overmatched Berto but c'mon surely even an old Floyd will close the show this time.

Comment

This is the fight of the century. I can't ****ing wait. We will not be disappointed. Sports entertainment at its finest.
      Last edited by Jay Volcano; 06-17-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Are Mayweather fans looking forward to celebrating his 50th win against someone who has never boxed before. lol, its like me jumping into an F1 car and trying to race Hamilton around Monaco.

Comment

I voted Robbery ,bc thats the correct answer since this fight will be over priced as hell ...the actual amount should be 9 dollars and 99 cents !

I have no problem with this fight other than its being sold as a REAL boxing match and not exhibition ! Bc it is and we all know this .

Give me a half bottle of Jack Daniels and i would still toy with McGregor ........he hss 1%chance to win,as any OVERWHELMING underdog who supposedly can punch would (IT still is a k.o sport ) so that 1 % chance still exists .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-18-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I voted Robbery ,bc thats the correct answer since this fight will be over priced as hell ...the actual amount should be 9 dollars and 99 cents !

I have no problem with this fight other than its being sold as a REAL boxing match and not exhibition ! Bc it is and we all know this .

Give me a half bottle of Jack Daniels and i would still toy with McGregor ........he hss 1%chance to win,as any OVERWHELMING underdog who supposedly can punch would (IT still is a k.o sport ) so that 1 % chance still exists .
            This fight most definitely will be overpriced

Comment

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...knocked-boxing

Yo anyone see this about the MMA dude that died in a boxing match?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather's main objective should be to stop Conor Mcgregor! If Conor Mcgregor last 12 rounds against Mayweather, and makes the fight SEMI competitive! (I predict that he will stay in the sport of boxing, and chase the winner of Alvarez vs Golovkin! I have a feeling that Mcgregor has a long term plan to cash out in boxing!)...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather's main objective should be to stop Conor Mcgregor! If Conor Mcgregor last 12 rounds against Mayweather, and makes the fight SEMI competitive! (I predict that he will stay in the sport of boxing, and chase the winner of Alvarez vs Golovkin! I have a feeling that Mcgregor has a long term plan to cash out in boxing!)...
                  The plan can't work if he is dominated , no one will buy the next fight if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    This fight IS Mcgregors cash out. He'll make so much money he won't care if he ever fights anybody again in any discipline.

Comment

Floyd will stop McGregor, I predict by the 4th round McGregor is going to be huffing and puffing.

Those lead right hands Floyd throws are going to snap Conor's head back pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X