No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Manny who I like would get his ass kicked by Duran. Hearns was a bit fragile but I'm pretty sure he's never been outboxed. His losses came by way of KO. He was an outstanding boxer.
    Are you responding to the quote in my Sig. You may want to click on the quote and respond to it in that thread. I sigged that quote because of how stupid it was

Comment

I have no doubt in my mind that this is a cherrypick gone wrong. McGregor stops Floyd within 4. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        I have no doubt in my mind that this is a cherrypick gone wrong. McGregor stops Floyd within 4. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Are you responding to the quote in my Sig. You may want to click on the quote and respond to it in that thread. I sigged that quote because of how stupid it was
          I was responding to the wrong person. Thanks..

Comment

Comment

At think at one point after the R6 McGregor just won't get up from his stool... Exhaustion and humiliation will have got him ...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Dam, those are some heavy ass gloves
                Trust me, apparently it's standard for any bout over 147 in Nevada. This is at 154. I thought there'd be a little something in Connors favor like lighter gloves.
                Do you think this can go the distance?.

Comment

Just highlighting this now, just in case it happens...

McGregor Decision

NEETzsche

Some of these "add ons" after fights give me gas when these polls get created.

Comment

The last time Mayweather didn't fight on either Cindo de Mayo or Mexican Independence Day weekend, he knocked out Ricky Hatton. Mayweather will repeat that feat against another Home Nations fighter a decade later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Just highlighting this now, just in case it happens...

McGregor Decision

NEETzsche

Some of these "add ons" after fights give me gas when these polls get created.

Look at G G G's AKA Golovkin's prediction

Comment

Working...
                      X