Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how anyone could get this twisted. I don't think anyone here on these forums has any confusion about what to expect here.

The only questions are:

1. Whether Floyd can KO him despite his age and inactivity (and despite the fact that Floyd typically doesn't stop guys that aren't physically smaller than him since becoming a welter a decade ago)?

2. Does this fight actually approach, or break the buy-rate record set by Floyd and Manny?

3. Does Connor allow himself to be embarrassed, or does he get himself DQ'd in some flagrant manner ahead of an inevitable loss?

Also, for casual fans, I think there should be a weekly reminder than CM lost to Diaz in the sport he's actually good at. How does anyone give him a chance against the best boxer of his era? Floyd hasn't fought so recently, but it hasn't been long enough to not expect him to be in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Floyd is a disgrace if this goes 12
      Lmao! I bust out laughing reading this because it's so accurate......but seriously why? McGregor was boxing since he was a young teen

Comment

I thought circuses were illegal. Hmm
        Enjoy the clown show. Dont want to hear you experts being all pissed off cause you got ripped off on PPV.

Comment

People think Conor has a chance because Floyd hasnt fought in a couple of years? Lol. Who cares? The guy never truly left the gym. He's been around boxing even in retirement, its all he really knows.

Comment

I voted Conor via KO for argument's sake. But I accept that the most likely out-come is Floyd via KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

v
              Manny who I like would get his ass kicked by Duran. Hearns was a bit fragile but I'm pretty sure he's never been outboxed. His losses came by way of KO. He was an outstanding boxer.

Comment

It's a shame that this will actually count towards Floyd's professional record. He's really gonna become 50-0 against McGregor? Lame as fxck.

Comment

Reach... will it matter?

Conor = 74"
                  Oscar = 73"
                  Mayweather = 72"
                  Zab Judah = 72"
                  Canelo = 70.5"
                  Mosely = 70"
                  Maidana = 69"
                  Berto = 68.5"
                  Pacquiao = 67"
                  Marquez = 67"
                  Cotto = 67"
                  Hatton= 65"

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    10 pound gloves & 12 rounds should equal a KO.
                    Dam, those are some heavy ass gloves

Comment

connah by 3rd tko

Comment

Working...
                      X