Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    What?

What makes you say this.

Please say it's because Conor was landing and he was coming forward so I can tip you for it. Please do.
    If Mayweather fought Pac (the version that FLoyd fought) the same way he fought McG, in the same condition, he loses.

Thats why the punch stats are irrelivant imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      If Mayweather fought Pac (the version that FLoyd fought) the same way he fought McG, in the same condition, he loses.

no matter how floyd fights pac he beats him. he just doesn't wanna take too much punishment so he can have a long career. it's not just about winning one fight, doing it without damaging your health is the key to success. if floyd fights everyone the same way he did mcgregor he retires after 10 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

What does that have to do with anything? Styles make fights, for one. As long as you've been on NSB, you still don't know what that means?

He fought Conor the way he fought him because he's a cakewalk amateur who had no real chance from the get-go.

You have yet to explain why this was the "worst" Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What does that have to do with anything? Styles make fights, for one. As long as you've been on NSB, you still don't know what that means?

He fought Conor the way he fought him because he's a cakewalk amateur who had no real chance from the get-go.

You have yet to explain why this was the "worst" Mayweather.
          Thats my point though. Punch stats arent meaningful because it was a completely different version of Mayweather that Mcg fought compared to who Pac fought.

Obviously Mayweather wouldnt fight Pac like that because he respects him and wants to win the fight. He fought like that vs McG because he had no respect for him

Which version of Mayweather do you think looked worse? He looked awful in that fight imo. Timing, reactions, footwork etc looked well off. Still quick but not close to what he used to be.
          Last edited by Tom Cruise; 09-01-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Conor outjabbed Floyd! LOL...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Conor outjabbed Floyd! LOL...

Floyd threw 320 punches, Conor missed 319 punches.

I bet thats more punches missed than most of Conor's UFC career total & I think he's got 10 UFC fights. Believe he got give or take a 50% connect percentage in the UFC so 26% is probably around half of what he's used to.

Bet that killed his energy more than anything. Missing punches is a mfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  no matter how floyd fights pac he beats him. he just doesn't wanna take too much punishment so he can have a long career. it's not just about winning one fight, doing it without damaging your health is the key to success. if floyd fights everyone the same way he did mcgregor he retires after 10 fights.
                  Nah.

Floyd couldn't fight Pacquaio like that, Pacquaio is a beast with serious power in either hand and eats aggressive fightere alive. Floyd knew this hence why he boxed him from a distance. I even expected Floyd to walk him down in spots but he barely even did that, maybe 1 or 2 instances.

McGregor on the other hand after he felt him out and realised his has no power and no real skill that he can just walk him down and work, didn't even feel the need to jab his way into position.

Even if you look at other fights where he walked down his opponent I.e Mosley, he still had enough respect for him to jab, pick single shots, not really let his hands ago in fear of what may come back.

Floyd is always safety first, no mattet how comofrtable.

He just had literally no respect for Conor.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    Mayweather beat McGregor with backyard boxing skills, lets not get too ahead of ourselves, that approach wouldn't work against Pacquiao. I believe Mayweather would have always beat Pacquiao, just not with that approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Stopped reading there.
                      Good. If I had been shut down so thoroughly as you have, I would stop reading too. You were exposed a long time ago, now you're just being embarrassed. There's a video proving that Manny landed more shots than Floyd out there already, you just choose to ignore it like a lot of Floyd apologists. And no I'm not saying that Manny won. I gave him 4 rds.

Comment

Working...
                      X