Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    sure you don't . . . .

home office LOL, there you are

My bad, my desk is a little messy, I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      no **** he would. imagine this moron trash talking el chino and getting the broner treatment? that would be so sweet
      EL Chino would put McGregor on a stretcher, he would never box again.

Marcos forced a prime Floyd to go life and death, imagine what he would do to a novice like McGregor, a monster, a killing machine like Maidana?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

So are you watching it?

Apparently, Kamegai is being beaten
        like a stepchild.

Nope, sure didn't. As much as that fight intrigued me on paper, it conflicted with the Floyd fight, it's no secret I'm a Floyd fan, and Floyd combined with weed, liquor, xbox, and NSB meant I had no time for the King Cotto/Kamegai fight.

I might watch it tonight.

Comment

• The vlogs Conor's boxing coach made leading up to the fight have become unintentionally funny. Watching the lads cruise around Vegas singing the fanmade Conor song in unison completely unaware of the future that awaits them is pure comedy.

Last edited by IR0NFIST; 09-01-2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            According to compubox he did and that's the same stats used to say he landed more than Pacquaio so again, irrelevant.

Mayweather beat the **** out of Conor. He potshotted Canelo one shot at a time to a decision.
            Manny out landed Floyd in their fight too. There's a Yout@be video out there proving it with slow-mo replay so I no longer accept compubox stats. Look I'm not saying that Manny beat Floyd or that Conor was ever going to beat him but my punch number is legit. If you don't trust it just go check for yourself. Conor deserves massive respect for his performance. I'm saying that as a pre fight naysayer. I didn't think he could touch Floyd but he's a lot more talented than I thought. That's all I've got to say on the subject and am fine if I don't convince less objective members on here. What alarms me is that we seem to have an opposite opinion on just about every subject on here with me giving my opinion first with you seeking me out to refute it. I wonder why that is?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              EL Chino would put McGregor on a stretcher, he would never box again.

Marcos forced a prime Floyd to go life and death, imagine what he would do to a novice like McGregor, a monster, a killing machine like Maidana?

Maidana pushed Floyd to the limit yes but that was far from a prime Floyd.

However I agree McGregor would get ripped to shread by Maidana like a Lion catching a Zebra.

Any top boxer would do the same.

Sam Eggington destroys him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Manny out landed Floyd in their fight too. There's a Yout@be video out there proving it with slow-mo replay so I no longer accept compubox stats. Look I'm not saying that Manny beat Floyd or that Conor was ever going to beat him but my punch number is legit. If you don't trust it just go check for yourself. Conor deserves massive respect for his performance. I'm saying that as a pre fight naysayer. I didn't think he could touch Floyd but he's a lot more talented than I thought. That's all I've got to say on the subject and am fine if I don't convince less objective members on here. What alarms me is that we seem to have an opposite opinion on just about every subject on here with me giving my opinion first with you seeking me out to refute it. I wonder why that is?
                Stopped reading there.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

****, I can totally see this happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

A little drug called life

I think it's PCP
                    This flew right over my head at first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      The Pac who Mayweather fought beats the McG version of Mayweather so it really means nothing.

McG fought the absolute worst version of Mayweather we have ever seen. I question how hard he even trained for the fight tbh seeing him in the ring
                      What?

What makes you say this.

Please say it's because Conor was landing and he was coming forward so I can tip you for it. Please do.

Comment

Working...
                      X