No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW,

Don't be surprised if you see Dana White and/or Conor McGregor get into promoting Boxing.

I think WME-IMG, the parent company of the UFC, is gonna make a play soon. Try to takeover the Boxing world.

Comment

• I wonder if Conor will FAINT KICKS or elbows to open Floyd up. You know Floyd will have that in the back of his mind, Conor throwing kicks or elbows by instinct. Conor could use that to his advantage and create an opening.

Comment

• damn, the IRS fixin' to KO Mayweather

Comment

• Mayweather by decision.

Comment

• the nate diaz fight, remember that fight when diaz landed a lot of shots to McGregor.. imagine diaz is Floyd... and you'll get a bigger picture of how this fight will unfold!!

easy fight for Floyd here.. and the funny thing is, he's taking it, for the money!!!

Comment

• The taxes on Floyd's 2015 business income (Pac + Berto) plus the taxes on his 2017 business income (Mcgregor) = ???,???,???

Comment

• MMA dude being schooled by Maruo Ranallo ^^^

Comment

• There will be no surprises this will be a one sided beatdown. This will be an easy win for Floyd. Floyd knocks him out within eight.

Comment

• http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/conor-m...stayed-retired

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

MMA dude being schooled by Maruo Ranallo ^^^
                      Literally quit watching when I heard him say that Conor is faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X