Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I had Conor winning rounds 1,2,3,6 and 8. that's 5 rounds to 4 going into the 10th round, which I knew would be the last by the way the 9th ended. If you think he was outclassed when he out landed Floyd through 4 rounds, you're a twit. Floyd didn't open up for a reason. It's because he was getting countered. Simple as that. For a guy to do that to any world class boxer in his first fight, much less FMJ, is ridiculously amazing. You just don't get it or maybe you don't want to get it.

LOL, you sound truly butt hurt man. I have no love or hate for either guy. You'll find post on here where I'm going against the Floyd fan boys. So save you ulterior motive for someone else.

Yes Conor was outclassed in the fight. I don't know about you but I watch a full fight not just three rounds. WOW he out landed a guy who threw less than 30 punches in 3 rounds.

You can argue that Conor did good and better than expected (I do) but you simply don't understand what outclassed means. He isn't in the same class as a boxer as Floyd and it was proven. McGregor looked okay but once Floyd started actually to do something it become obvious to anyone that he was vastly superior as a boxer. Either you got a hard on for McGregor or one for Floyd.

Any person who knows boxing and respects the sport would know how absolutely idiotic it is to say a guy in his first fight was in the same class as a guy who's 40 and been doing it his whole life at an elite level.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        Jeff is one ugly mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          LOL, you sound truly butt hurt man. I have no love or hate for either guy. You'll find post on here where I'm going against the Floyd fan boys. So save you ulterior motive for someone else.

Yes Conor was outclassed in the fight. I don't know about you but I watch a full fight not just three rounds. WOW he out landed a guy who threw less than 30 punches in 3 rounds.

You can argue that Conor did good and better than expected (I do) but you simply don't understand what outclassed means. He isn't in the same class as a boxer as Floyd and it was proven. McGregor looked okay but once Floyd started actually to do something it become obvious to anyone that he was vastly superior as a boxer. Either you got a hard on for McGregor or one for Floyd.

Any person who knows boxing and respects the sport would know how absolutely idiotic it is to say a guy in his first fight was in the same class as a guy who's 40 and been doing it his whole life at an elite level.
          Outclassed means dominated, which he wasn't. In fact Floyd barely had success before Conor got tired. You are confused about what outclassed means and trust me, I've forgotten more about boxing than you know. You can go look back in my history on here and from the second the fight was announced I said Floyd wouldn't get touched and wouldn't lose a round. I was most certainly wrong. For his first pro fight, where most boxers are taking 4-6 rounders, Conor was light years better than he was supposed to be. You twits just don't want to see reality. The guy out landed Floyd through 4 rounds! It wasn't even close to being expected so I can't understand why you all are hating. There's an agenda somewhere. I just can't put my finger on it. For some reason Mexicans are put off by all this but it just doesn't make sense to me. Hmmmmm....I wonder why you folks are so upset.....hmmmmmm.

Comment

Outclassed means dominated, which he wasn't. In fact Floyd barely had success before Conor got tired. You are confused about what outclassed means and trust me, I've forgotten more about boxing than you know. You can go look back in my history on here and from the second the fight was announced I said Floyd wouldn't get touched and wouldn't lose a round. I was most certainly wrong. For his first pro fight, where most boxers are taking 4-6 rounders, Conor was light years better than he was supposed to be. You twits just don't want to see reality. The guy out landed Floyd through 4 rounds! It wasn't even close to being expected so I can't understand why you all are hating. There's an agenda somewhere. I just can't put my finger on it. For some reason Mexicans are put off by all this but it just doesn't make sense to me. Hmmmmm....I wonder why you folks are so upset.....hmmmmmm.
            First the fact you don't even know me and claiming you know more than me says a whole lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof. Get a grip and stop sounding like a fool.

Yes he was outclassed, he was dominated. He got stopped. if you don't think he was outclassed then either you don't know boxing or you have other motives IMO.

LOL, who the hell thought Conor would win? Just about no one except a few MMA guys who know nothing about boxing. Virtually everyone in boxing thought this was a total mismatch, which it turned out to be. Yeah McGregor won three rounds but again it was more like what is Floyd doing than McGregor is the real deal at least IMO. Conor did better than expected only because the expectations were so low. But once Floyd really started up it became obvious with each passing round how much better he is than Conor.

I'm not hating on McGregor for the millionth time. He did better than expected, but that doesn't mean he was in the same class as Mayweather.

So now you want to get into race . . . . great another race baiter. I'm so sick of you asshats. I don't give a rip about the race of a fighter. The fighter I like best is Golovkin right now and I constantly see attacks on him that are clearly coming from people who don't like white fighters. I don't like Mayweather but I see a lot of the hate he gets is because he's black. Now you're throwing out Mexican on me, again sounding like an ignorant fool because you don't know what the hell I am. Maybe you didn't realize but Hispanic names cover all of Latin America and even Spain (they are white there in case you didn't know).

You want to talk boxing fine, you want to get into race baiting BS shove it up your rear. Conor is a great MMA fighter but he isn't a very good boxer. It has nothing to do with him being white.

Comment

• Dude that sneaked into the London presser tried to sneak into the fight. Fail this time + almost got arrested.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/p4Vp6Wtuuq8?t=226 check from 3:46-3:52. tell me that's not skill

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  You fools I swear. I will be banking I put 10K (all my savings) on this fight and I will make near 40K. And I put my 2011 car up against a 5 series BMW 2014. Again, we'll see who laughs. I am planning on betting everything I have because I will be rich watch me, ya'll motivate me to keep betting.
                  Damn dude always get owned

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    First the fact you don't even know me and claiming you know more than me says a whole lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof. Get a grip and stop sounding like a fool.

Yes he was outclassed, he was dominated. He got stopped. if you don't think he was outclassed then either you don't know boxing or you have other motives IMO.

LOL, who the hell thought Conor would win? Just about no one except a few MMA guys who know nothing about boxing. Virtually everyone in boxing thought this was a total mismatch, which it turned out to be. Yeah McGregor won three rounds but again it was more like what is Floyd doing than McGregor is the real deal at least IMO. Conor did better than expected only because the expectations were so low. But once Floyd really started up it became obvious with each passing round how much better he is than Conor.

I'm not hating on McGregor for the millionth time. He did better than expected, but that doesn't mean he was in the same class as Mayweather.

So now you want to get into race . . . . great another race baiter. I'm so sick of you asshats. I don't give a rip about the race of a fighter. The fighter I like best is Golovkin right now and I constantly see attacks on him that are clearly coming from people who don't like white fighters. I don't like Mayweather but I see a lot of the hate he gets is because he's black. Now you're throwing out Mexican on me, again sounding like an ignorant fool because you don't know what the hell I am. Maybe you didn't realize but Hispanic names cover all of Latin America and even Spain (they are white there in case you didn't know).

You want to talk boxing fine, you want to get into race baiting BS shove it up your rear. Conor is a great MMA fighter but he isn't a very good boxer. It has nothing to do with him being white.
                    You make me laugh, writing like you're intelligent and know something about boxing. The fact is that I know just what I need to know about you by several observations I've made. First of which is that you can't see the big picture about the situation. You don't have the ability to be objective. You've shown your intellectual hand a long time ago. I don't respect it so I challenge it. I've been a follower of the sweet science longer than you've been alive. I know you have a new account but you're not new which means you probably were banned before and most likely for good reason. We're past the Conor-FMJ fight now because you think Conor was outclassed when he landed more punches than Pacquiao, really won more rounds than Floyd and only started getting hit after his energy was gone. If you were expecting that, then fine. But the thing is that you didn't and neither did anyone else except for Conor and maybe Dana White. Conor damn sure wasn't outclassed, he was just out endured. That's damn impressive for an 0-0 mma fighter with 2 amateur fights. You can't see it and there's a reason for it. You just won't be honest and admit it. You're either dumb, blind or race is fkn with ya.

BYE Latin person lol

Comment

You make me laugh, writing like you're intelligent and know something about boxing. The fact is that I know just what I need to know about you by several observations I've made. First of which is that you can't see the big picture about the situation. You don't have the ability to be objective. You've shown your intellectual hand a long time ago. I don't respect it so I challenge it. I've been a follower of the sweet science longer than you've been alive. I know you have a new account but you're not new which means you probably were banned before and most likely for good reason. We're past the Conor-FMJ fight now because you think Conor was outclassed when he landed more punches than Pacquiao, really won more rounds than Floyd and only started getting hit after his energy was gone. If you were expecting that, then fine. But the thing is that you didn't and neither did anyone else except for Conor and maybe Dana White. Conor damn sure wasn't outclassed, he was just out endured. That's damn impressive for an 0-0 mma fighter with 2 amateur fights. You can't see it and there's a reason for it. You just won't be honest and admit it. You're either dumb, blind or race is fkn with ya.

BYE Latin person lol
                      well his mma record is 21-3 and his 17 impressive knockouts are the main reason people wanted to see him fight mayweather in the first place. the problem is no one knows exactly how good conor is. does his performance vs floyd make him look good or floyd bad or both? at the end he is a fighter too, and the best striker in the ufc. eubank sr. even gave him a chance to beat floyd. unless we don't see him in the ring again no one can really tell how good mcgregor is, it's just speculation. however right now i would pick him to beat pacquiao without a doubt. it's not like floyd fought mma fighters only in his career, he beat many future hall of famers, that's why i think mcgregor could do well in boxing with a better trainer like robert garcia. "experts" who say he would get KO'd in 1 round against a younger boxer also said conor wouldn't win a single round and get KO'd within 4-5 rounds against floyd. i think he has more potential than many ppl think.

Comment

Working...
                      X