No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The whole internet is taking the piss out of him that's how.

Most people were saying it would go 12 because Floyd is old small and brittle.

He did well to win two rounds fair play for that but he got battered and stopped by an old washed up midget with apparently no power.
    Who cares what casuals say on the fkn internet?!?! LOL!

And who with any sense said he would go 12? He even knew he didn't have the tank to go 12, which is why he thought he would get the KO in 4. He didn't but he damn sure did a lot better than myself or anyone else on here that wasn't trolling on here thought.

And Floyd is an ATG and an mma fighter making his pro boxing debut wasn't supposed to beat him. It would be like Errol Spence making his MMA debut against Conor after an 8 week camp.

Comment

• As im sure most did, i called this to the letter, Macgregor would look ok for 2 or 3 rounds then class would begin to tell and he would tire before being TKO'd late. What i didnt expect was Floyd to look so old, i mean he was slow by his standards and got hit with silly shots while failing to cut off the ring or throw combo's. Wise to stay retireded now Mayweather. The Spence's and Thurman's and so forth would be too much for Floyd at this point in his career. As for Connor's vaunted power? Pfft dont make me laugh (like Floyd did)! Stay in your lane bro your a helluva MMA fighter and didnt totally embaress yourself on saturday but know the type of guys i just said would be too much for floyd now would KILL you in boxing. Cong**** to both for making a cross over fight happen and making all that money! Connor certainly played his part in the selling of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        That's a lie. At the beginning of rd. 9 he had Floyd balled over in the corner from a legal body shot, claiming it was a low blow. And the excuses about Floyd being old are garbage because who had the advantage in boxing? A fighter with almost 50 fights that were rarely grueling or a mma guy with zero pro fights? No trying to be rude to you but I think you should understand what I'm getting at without too much effort. Conor shined and people are butt hurt about it because it was totally not what was expected against ATG Floyd in his first pro boxing attempt. That scares people because they know what that really means deep down. That means that if the experience and cardio was equal, Conor would have whipped Floyd a55. I know it and deep down, you do too.
        Oh other than that. For the record, i believe he hurt jr to body in that rd too. But thing is it didnt get him anywhere. Jr backed to corner and no harm done. You know its ok that conor sucks at boxing, i aint ****ting hard on him as a person. But the only time i ever watch a tv screen or watch anything on laptop its boxing. I hate all other sports etc.so i do know a bit about how things go. I also go to local boxing gym etc. I dont know everything but i do know my share. And conor isnt powerful and i guarantee you jr knew exactly what he was doing standing in front of him and walking him down with that smart azz grin on his face. Dont believe the hype, conor isnt hurting or beating anyone in boxing. Good luck to him in mma though. And i hope you get lots of entertainment outta him but boxing isnt the place. Its rough and concussive out there and he got made a fool of truly by a 40 yr old retired defensive boxer that stalked him, laughed at him and when time came made him stop throwing punches and look to hold on. But that didnt even work. So he ended up taking bunch of shots and throwing nothing. Watch fight again. I think ppl got excited and forgot what was actually happening. And that was a setup for stoppage

Comment

Who cares what casuals say on the fkn internet?!?! LOL!

And who with any sense said he would go 12? He even knew he didn't have the tank to go 12, which is why he thought he would get the KO in 4. He didn't but he damn sure did a lot better than myself or anyone else on here that wasn't trolling on here thought.

And Floyd is an ATG and an mma fighter making his pro boxing debut wasn't supposed to beat him. It would be like Errol Spence making his MMA debut against Conor after an 8 week camp.

exactly, so STFU.....

Conor aint beating any top 154lb'er

or any welter at 154

Spence would destroy him, even at 154

and Floyd is done, he would be a fool to fight again..... he still likely beats Thurman, but may not fare well against the pressure/volume of Spence

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              exactly, so STFU.....

Conor aint beating any top 154lb'er

or any welter at 154

Spence would destroy him, even at 154

and Floyd is done, he would be a fool to fight again..... he still likely beats Thurman, but may not fare well against the pressure/volume of Spence
              Ya know what, I'm gonna take ya up on that when it comes to you because nobody can teach a ****** to run a country. Cheers. Idiot.
              Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-29-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Ya know what, I'm gonna take ya up on that when it comes to you because you can't teach a ****** to run a country. Cheers. Idiot.

Pac will do ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  He was outclassed IMO. Winning three rounds in a 12 rond fight is not showing you are in the same class. It also helped that the other guy did nothing, literally almost nothing in those rounds. I didn't come away from those first three rounds thinking Conor is on Floyd's level, I came away thinking when the F is Floyd going to fight. Again Conor did better than expected but that's a far cry from being good. This reminds me of the Jacobs-Golovkin fight where Jacobs did better and did fight a good fight. All of the sudden that became he was robbed.

I think Floyd still could fight elite class fighters and probably win. I don't think the Conor in the ring with Floyd would beat middle tier fighters. So yes I think Floyd clearly outclassed Conor.
                  I had Conor winning rounds 1,2,3,6 and 8. that's 5 rounds to 4 going into the 10th round, which I knew would be the last by the way the 9th ended. If you think he was outclassed when he out landed Floyd through 4 rounds, you're a twit. Floyd didn't open up for a reason. It's because he was getting countered. Simple as that. For a guy to do that to any world class boxer in his first fight, much less FMJ, is ridiculously amazing. You just don't get it or maybe you don't want to get it.

Comment

• so funny in hindsite

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X