No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: No Dates Set, I'm Considering Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    Lol you moron, I was being a little bit sarcastic, you know pro blacks defend Ward's shids to the end.

Comment

• seems like andre ward destroyed his balls

Comment

• It's probably for the best. When you lose like Kovalev did in the 2nd fight you have to question his commitment to boxing. For all the people that cried about the fight ending on a low blow. Think about that for a minute. This man ended his career sitting on the ropes because he couldn't take punches to the body (low or not). The same man y'all swear would destroy Ward this time around.

Comment

• Damn, Andre Ward ruined him.

Comment

• He may as well keep going for the next year or two and make some decent checks before he goes. He can whoop most of these guys asses.

Comment

• Wow, Kovalev turned out to be a b1tch n^gga. Retiring cuz he got his ass whooped twice? Fool is on a spiritual journey after losing to p4p #1. Its not like he lost to Conor McWelfare or something.

Comment

• What Kovalev said- "i will end his boxing career"

What Ward DID - ended his boxing career

Comment

• that dirty "loss" would be unimaginably demoralizing. It would feel like you're simply not allowed to win in the country where all your biggest paychecks were going to be possible.

Comment

• Ward took his soul and made him quit just like salty Froch.

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      I told ya'll Ward ended his career

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      by cheating and hitting him in the balls.
                      Ward is no fighter, he is a cheater and for some reason all people who ever fought him complains about the same.
                      Was gonna say the same thing. Yet the Wardiots will never admit it. And I always say, Ward IS talented enough he doesn't need to use that foul b.s. to win. Yet... there it is... every feking fight... SOME kind of fouls. Pure b.s. in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X