No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: No Dates Set, I'm Considering Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    I am sure elementary school would help u a lot. If your father or mother is home, please tell them what you mean and let them write it down for you.
    Lol you moron, I was being a little bit sarcastic, you know pro blacks defend Ward's shids to the end.

Comment

• damn ward making this dude quite boxing

Comment

• Wow, that's sad. Two controversial losses and ward stole his soul. Dude needs to toughen up. Hope he's not that weak mentally, because he's actually really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          a highly controversial/illegal stoppage shouldnt be the end.stop sulking and fight beterbiev.
          That will never happen with no Belts on the line, and at the rate Beterbiev's career is climbing the belts he should have had will never be his...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Lol you moron, I was being a little bit sarcastic, you know pro blacks defend Ward's shids to the end.
            I was joking. I am a moron today.
            I was sleeping and dreamt that a 49-0 fighters was going to fight a guy who has never been in the ring.

I should write a book, this imagination of mine!

Comment

• Despite the controversy, I thought Kov mentally quit against Ward in his last fight.

Comment

• Just imagine if he had been awarded the victory in the first bout, like he should have... The second fight would probably have gone differently.
                Would Ward have retired after that loss?

Comment

• Sad that the judges robbed Kov of a victory that he could've retired off in the sunset!

This should be a wake up call to any opponents against Ward, you must get dirty to beat him and plus have the stamina and skills as well, Kov just didn't have the stamina and willigness to get as dirty part down pact!

Kudos to a career that was better than expected, sucks that only Main Events was the only promoter that wanted him when he was coming up!

He likely will get in the HOF by just a squeak!

Put a fork in him ladies and gentlemen......the Krusher is done!

Comment

• let's recap....

Beat Old Grandpaps for the belts....
                    Beat the beaten Pascal twice which Grandpaps beat twice...
                    Was exposed by a Chilemba...

Ok, who was Kovalev again?

Comment

• Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                      Yeah Ward took Kov's manhood and his soul

Comment

Working...
                      X