Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I plan to actually buy Canelo/Golovkin @ $65. Not MayGregor @ $100.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    you dksab if you dont know who is going to win... 49-0 vs 0-0, no **** sherlock...
    That means absolutely dicc. Any given night anyone can lose. I believe Floyd's gonna win and easily at that. But casuals don't. Their records mean nothing to the common Man in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      $7.

If all you care about is dollar amount, yeah it's a "deal".

But if people were smart and recalled back to MayPac, they'd remember the same "deal" being in place. Yet, by the 11th round, there were screams from tons of people about being ripped off, Floyd was boring, Manny lied, ref didn't stop clinches, people wanting refunds, people trying to sue to get money back, etc. All over their "deal".

And that was TWO PRO BOXERS. The two best of this generation for sure.

Here, you've got one guy who's never boxed, another guy who hasn't boxed in 2 years. What the hell do you think is going to happen?

TO me, this feels like paying PPV prices for WWE. Like it's scripted fighting or something.

You can do what you feel, but there's "no chance in hell" of me paying for what amounts to a scripted fight. It's not going to happen.

You're missing the point. It's an excuse for friends to get together, have some drinks and talk and watch about a fight spectacle. You're taking this too serious. As another person stated...this isn't life or death. People blow more money at a bar in a night.

There's a big unknown for this fight as well. Floyd might just outpoint McGregor for a boring fight, Floyd might also lay him out flat in 5 rounds. Who knows? It's not a big deal either way. I sure as hell know I'd rather enjoy the spectacle with friends on glorious HD then be a negative nancy checking out my twitter stream for the fight update.

If you don't watch thats fine. The world will go on and this will probably still break the PPV record(Prebuys for ppv are indicating a record for UK and this will be most distributed fight in history). The fight might completely suck like many boxing fights or maybe it's fun. Who knows? Not a big deal either way.

Comment

Originally posted by fathergll View Post
        Y
        There's a big unknown for this fight as well. Floyd might just outpoint McGregor for a boring fight, Floyd might also lay him out flat in 5 rounds. Who knows?
        Look at what you just wrote. You basically provided no outcome where McGregor wins. Why? Because even you don't believe he will.

Comment

Don't wanna watch 50 thousand Irish men and women mad at the shoulder roll. I'm not sure they will have the patience for that. That's the mysterious outcome. A damn riot.

Comment

Working...
          X