Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I plan to actually buy Canelo/Golovkin @ $65. Not MayGregor @ $100.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Would require spending money on a joke of a fight. Nope.

Floyd doesn't need my money to feed his kids - or get Lil Wayne to perform for them. He'll be aight
    You sound bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      You sound bitter.
      You are perfectly free to throw money away.

I'd rather support boxers who are there to box - not put on a circus.

Done.

Comment

Canelo/Golovkin is in no way a mismatch. People have just been jaded after Golovkin walked through B-level fighters.

And you're part of the problem for not educating them properly.
        Canelo ain't on the level of GG.

Comment

Canelo/Golovkin is in no way a mismatch. People have just been jaded after Golovkin walked through B-level fighters.

And you're part of the problem for not educating them properly.
          No I'm not. You seriously don't think I've been screaming to them what's gonna happen? Have you met a casual? Lol try telling them McGregor can't do what he did to Aldo to Mayweather. Try. Again as for me. I'm gonna collect my money. That's how you educate

Comment

100% agree with OP, not watching this farce.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              Well don't you feel special. Jesus it's not a life or death decision. Y'all crying too much man. It's the #1 boxer of our generation going against the #1 mma fighter. It's a dream match that people talk about but never happens. And now it's happening. Watch it or don't. As for me this fight is bringing in casual friends that either hate or love Mayweather and have no idea who is gonna win this. The world is watching and that's good for boxing
              you dksab if you dont know who is going to win... 49-0 vs 0-0, no **** sherlock...

Comment

I plan to Stream both.

Comment

I think a lot of people are in that boat. I'm not buying tonight's slaughter of Mcgregor but I'm buying the Canelo vs GGG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Canelo ain't on the level of GG.
                    You're right. He's above that level as a boxer.

Golovkin has power and accuracy - assuming he can hit you. That's all he has. We learned this from the Jacobs fight - the dude has NO boxing skill, sucks in the middle of the ring, sucks against constant movers and looks average at the top level of competition. His ONLY hope is to back Canelo to the ropes and/or catch Canelo with something he doesn't see, because if Canelo boxes at range and keeps moving, it'll be easy work for ginger.

That said, Golovkin certainly has a chance of Canelo making a mistake or fighting stupid and getting caught, which is why I'd easily pay for that fight.

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    No I'm not. You seriously don't think I've been screaming to them what's gonna happen? Have you met a casual? Lol try telling them McGregor can't do what he did to Aldo to Mayweather. Try. Again as for me. I'm gonna collect my money. That's how you educate
                    Yes, I've met plenty casuals including the colleague I talked about. They trust what I tell them - which is just a matter of having them go watch the first McGregor/Diaz fight, then compare that against Mayweather/Canelo and tell me what they thought. "Levels apart" - yes, yes it is.

Comment

You're right. He's above that level as a boxer.

Golovkin has power and accuracy - assuming he can hit you. That's all he has. We learned this from the Jacobs fight - the dude has NO boxing skill, sucks in the middle of the ring, sucks against constant movers and looks average at the top level of competition. His ONLY hope is to back Canelo to the ropes and/or catch Canelo with something he doesn't see, because if Canelo boxes at range and keeps moving, it'll be easy work for ginger.

That said, Golovkin certainly has a chance of Canelo making a mistake or fighting stupid and getting caught, which is why I'd easily pay for that fight.

Yes, I've met plenty casuals including the colleague I talked about. They trust what I tell them - which is just a matter of having them go watch the first McGregor/Diaz fight, then compare that against Mayweather/Canelo and tell me what they thought. "Levels apart" - yes, yes it is.
                      Canelo hasn't the footwork Jacobs or Golovkin have, and that's what'll lose him the fight sure he's in the higher echelons of the sport but he couldn't hurt Cotto ffs how's he gonna deter GGG, answer, he ain't.

Canelo has fought nobody at the full 160 limit, and he hasn't fought a middle yet he's stepping in with the number one at the weight.

If Canelo fought anything like Jacobs he'd have a chance, fact is he don't. Jacobs is top pedigree, he beats Canelo ten times out of ten. Imo boxing is about levels and Jacobs and Golovkin are way ahead of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X