Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: I'm Back In November To Clean Up 147. Floyd Knew My Style Could Beat Him [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Nah, ******. It's morons like you that fill that status quo. Why not suck on my balls? You're conventional, right?
    Oh! A ghey. That explains it

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      What's that? "1+1 = 2??" Floyd couldn't hurt Berto. You stupid??
      Child please Khan never beat a great fighter in his entire career. He's like Margarito. He got more praise for not fighting Floyd than he ever got for anything he ever did in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
        I mean Khan has a shot to beat fighters like Thurman, Brook and Garcia...but Errol Spence will walk him down and end him just like he did Brook. The gas tank runs low on Khan at 147 when he reaches the later rounds and Spence will just keep grinding.
        I dont think khan beats any of those guys. His best chance garcia, already beat him. His only chance would be if he can re-break brook's eye before brook stops him. Thats it.

Comment

Khan needs to give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Child please Khan never beat a great fighter in his entire career. He's like Margarito. He got more praise for not fighting Floyd than he ever got for anything he ever did in the ring.
            What's that? A critique of Khan's life or some ****?

Comment

Lmao he never fails. Is he still dannys "mandatory"?

Comment

Working...
              X